Which P&b's Did You Meet This Weekend?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:D:D

i get told i look older all the time, not decided yet if thats a good thing or a bad thing !!! ;)

....how do you handle that Ruggy ??? :lol::P

Never found it to be a problem. :lol: Once I tell people my age they suddenly decide the Clooney-esque hair is distinguished. :D B)

Shut it the lot of ye! I can see DB hovering too. :lol:

We'll see who does the damage tomorrow after the game, when we're out celebrating a Bairns victory :D

(Mrs S, we'll be in the Counting House from 2pm onwards ;);):P )

Guest mrs stainrod
(Mrs S, we'll be in the Counting House from 2pm onwards ;);):P )

I'll be at work til 5pm.

Think the designated driver is picking me up at 545pm for Parkhead. I'll be sober :(

Don't know why you boys are getting excited. You won't stand a chance when GiaB gets on the scene!  ;)  :P

Funnily enough I managed not to fall for his charms but I think I may have been to young......... :P

edited because trying to post sneakily is bad for my spelling!!

I only saw one Clyde fan in a Yellow top today. Bit of an exclusive there I think :whistle

That was me! :D

Well, there was 2 and a half others with the top on, but I was the one going bonkers at the back corner! :rolleyes:

Usual suspects, bigbullyweedave, LC, CK, David W, Lesley, RichaefaeScotland, Mrs Brian Ahern's Moustache etc etc and the one, the only, BA!

That was me! :D

Well, there was 2 and a half others with the top on, but I was the one going bonkers at the back corner! :rolleyes:

Usual suspects, bigbullyweedave, LC, CK, David W, Lesley, RichaefaeScotland, Mrs Brian Ahern's Moustache etc etc and the one, the only, BA!

are the yellow tops on sale just now

i thought they didnt come out till saturday

Archived