Which P&b's Did You Meet This Weekend?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not believing that. No-one could sleep in a car the way you drive. :o:rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

I think I burnt the engine out. :rolleyes:

Thank God they're giving me a new one, but they're dafties for making it a sporty one :lol:

Was it still making that noise when you got home?

Finally met FFCin thearea today. Good to put a face to the name ;)

Oh and Paw Broon with his customary pie :lol:

No noise when I got home.

Forgot about Paw Broon :rolleyes:

I saw Hazel and even gave her a little wave although it was orignally mean't for someone else! ;):P

I'd been looking at you for a few mins to get your attention to give you a wee wave, so i gave you a wave and thought you seen! It's when i turned round i seen Ed so i knew that but thought what the f**k nobody else knew! :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

Seen blueheaven, saintkev, the creature quoted. Actually it was a poor day for P&B spotting at the match for us!

I will be coming to Westfield representing both QoS website and West Sound Radio in point of fact. ;)

Not sure I want to associate with low life like you though :rolleyes::P

Get to my place SD for the customary Square Sausage Roll and Stella :D :D

I was soooooo cold it was untrue. My mate's flatmate came along today. He'd been in Milan on Wednesday and that was his first visit to Broadwood, culture shock doesn't describe it! ;)

It wisnae that cold. Don't get me wrong - it winsae warm by any matter of means - but, I was just wearing my strip and light zipper jumper which was wide open.

Yes it was freezing yesterday! i was dry walking along the side of the mainstand turned the corner and got drenched by the rain coming towards us, wasnae chuffed at all! My glands (glans, whatever they're darnin called) are all swollen as well thanks to yesterday!

Kev: Dev must have been FREEZING he only had on a saints shirt :o:blink:

Guest bairnbabe
I never had a jacket yesterday, but it stayed quite worm so I was alright. I was freezing on the bus on the way back though <_<

Where you at Dingwall Hughsie?! It was freezing, i had a top then a heavy jumper and my jacket on and i was frozen, so i put my hood up so my head was warm!

My feet were like ice! :(

Guest bairnbabe
I saw nobody. Except Wee Bairn. I always seem to see him.

Think I saw you yesterday BB! Did you have a green hat on?

Archived