Official P&b Cycling Thread

7 hours ago, Kmeister said:

BBC News - Plain-clothes police cyclists target 'too close' drivers
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-48181424
I wonder if they will be concentrating their efforts on Kia drivers in Perthshire?

The state of the comments section on that article.

The Venn diagram of motorists who hate cyclists and Brexit voters is a perfect circle.

"Make them pay road tax!" "Sometimes they ride 2 abreast!" "I seen one run a red light once!!!"

How about maybe not driving your car into people?

9 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

The state of the comments section on that article.

The Venn diagram of motorists who hate cyclists and Brexit voters is a perfect circle.

"Make them pay road tax!" "Sometimes they ride 2 abreast!" "I seen one run a red light once!!!"

How about maybe not driving your car into people?

You should meet my Mrs. As anti brexit as they come, but an utter seething mess when it comes to cyclists.

I just bought a crappy.second.hand mountain bike online.  However the handles are very uncomfortable, can you buy replacemnts that fit right over them.that are much softer?  
Aye, you can buy all sorts of handlebar grips. It's easy enough to pry the old ones off with a bread knife.

1 minute ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:
11 minutes ago, Kuro said:
I just bought a crappy.second.hand mountain bike online.  However the handles are very uncomfortable, can you buy replacemnts that fit right over them.that are much softer?  

Aye, you can buy all sorts of handlebar grips. It's easy enough to pry the old ones off with a bread knife.

I'm seeing tape online would that be easier?

Anyone doing Ride to the Sun this year? Also how easy/hellish is it to cycle from the finish at Cramond to the Tay Road Bridge? The logistics are a pain so I'm considering a one way train to Carlisle then effectively cycling from there to Forfar.

^^^
Thuggery apologist / AKA cyclist.   

Less of the fat shaming and mocking genetically inherited illnesses, please.   

"Back on track" not my words P & B but the words of Grahame Obree when he crashed out the velodrome.    
[emoji38]

Fat c**t