• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• booitsme7

• lichtie23

• Eednud

• Scotfan

HGG, I'm guessing you watched that cross breast-feeding program tonight? :P

Cow.

I did indeed :D. How cool was that! I want to know how they made that cream at the end to go with the strawberries. I'm also guessing you don't know what I do for a living. :P

Udder

I did indeed :D . How cool was that! I want to know how they made that cream at the end to go with the strawberries. I'm also guessing you don't know what I do for a living. :P

Udder

:lol::lol::lol: You'd make a very good living out of that in the States. People pay good money for that stuff. :o

Biology.

:lol::lol::lol: You'd make a very good living out of that in the States. People pay good money for that stuff. :o

Biology.

Before this gets out of hand, and to clarify, I'm a Breastfeeding Counsellor. It's the best job in the world and I'm so glad I stumbled into it. :D

Chemistry

Before this gets out of hand, and to clarify, I'm a Breastfeeding Counsellor. It's the best job in the world and I'm so glad I stumbled into it. :D

Chemistry

Woops, my apologies. I should learn not to make assumptions. ;)

Great job by the way. I assume that involves helping people overcome the fear/embarrassment (not that it is) of breastfeeding, etc? Nevertheless, well done. ;)

Gibbs free energy.

Woops, my apologies. I should learn not to make assumptions. ;)

Great job by the way. I assume that involves helping people overcome the fear/embarrassment (not that it is) of breastfeeding, etc? Nevertheless, well done. ;)

Gibbs free energy.

:D Cheers! My job does involve helping parents to gain confidence in breastfeeding and their ability to do so, yes. That's where the support groups I run come into it, as well as my work on the NCT's national helpline :D. I help people to overcome challenges they face with breastfeeding, both physical and emotional. It can be a very emotive subject and is something which pretty much everyone has something to say about - particularly to tired, emotional, hormonal and sometimes bewildered parents of a new baby. Very helpful! I also provide classes for parents antenatally, telling them what bf is all about, how it works, how to recognise if it's going ok, what to do if it isn't, etc, as well as providing space for them to ask any questions and talk about it openly. I spend last weekend in London doing just that. It was absolutely fab! Two of them were the best classes I've ever had. :D:offtopic:oops Sorry folks - I get carried away sometimes!

Thermodynamic B)

:D Cheers! My job does involve helping parents to gain confidence in breastfeeding and their ability to do so, yes. That's where the support groups I run come into it, as well as my work on the NCT's national helpline :D . I help people to overcome challenges they face with breastfeeding, both physical and emotional. It can be a very emotive subject and is something which pretty much everyone has something to say about - particularly to tired, emotional, hormonal and sometimes bewildered parents of a new baby. Very helpful! I also provide classes for parents antenatally, telling them what bf is all about, how it works, how to recognise if it's going ok, what to do if it isn't, etc, as well as providing space for them to ask any questions and talk about it openly. I spend last weekend in London doing just that. It was absolutely fab! Two of them were the best classes I've ever had. :D:offtopic:oops Sorry folks - I get carried away sometimes!

Thermodynamics B)

Sounds like a fantastic job, and an interesting one at that. The fact you are helping, and doing so much for these people, is very commendable. Well done, seriously.

(a bit of researching :P Just kidding).

Entropy.

Edited by Muggy

Sounds like a fantastic job, and an interesting one at that. The fact you are helping, and doing so much for these people, is very commendable. Well done, seriously.

B) Cheers.

Ayrgirl - we reined it back in, don't worry! At least we kept the game going while digressing.

Randomness