Golfers Thread

Gaz

That was a brilliant finish to a major - really exciting. Bryson rebooted is not as annoying as before, although the USA! USA! chanting was a bit much. 

An absolute calamity for Rory. The miss on the last was Doug Sandersesque. There's no getting around the fact that this will forever be remembered as a massive choke. Feel for him, but get it so far up you P. McGinley. 

Edited by VictorOnopko

3 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

I still can't get over his club choice on 18th tee. 

His caddy should have stepped in and put the 3 wood in his hand. 

To be fair Bryson’s choice was every bit as bad if not worse. He had the  balls to get it done though. 

Just now, Florentine_Pogen said:

Because it's his best pal or because he doesn't have the balls to open his mouth ?

Both.

I get that Rory thinks the relationship they have really helps him, but he needs a Billy Foster type who will sometimes just get him fucking telt

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

Both.

I get that Rory thinks the relationship they have really helps him, but he needs a Billy Foster type who will sometimes just get him fucking telt

"you're Rory Mcilroy. What the f4ck are you doing?!" 

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Both.

Spot on Mr. C. I was actually thinking about the Harry Diamond / Rory bromance when Boab was talking about his caddy situation after he won the Canadian.

Problem is, there's only one Billy Foster.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

I'm still seething about the time 3 bogeys at the last 3 holes would have seen me break 80 for the first time and I royally fucked it, so God knows how Rory ever gets over this.

4 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

I'm still seething about the time 3 bogeys at the last 3 holes would have seen me break 80 for the first time and I royally fucked it, so God knows how Rory ever gets over this.

He could start the ball rolling (😀) by finding a good shrink.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen