Darts...

Sideshow

I love Price’s gimmick. He’s the heel in England but obviously adored when the darts goes to Cardiff. The Bret Hart of darts.  His promos are pretty good, constantly slagging the fans off. 

Sometimes think Anderson is playing his own sport, some of his combinations are just wild.
Preferred the Anderson of Old when he outscored everyone by miles but couldn't hit a double but had a load of darts on hand to hit one.

Wades always been massive consistent which means he beats the majority but as soon as he comes up against someone better he can't go up a gear. A rubbish Phil Taylor really.

Price is a guy who could dominate the game for a while, consistently brilliant and doesn't get wound up but is a master of winding his opponents up.

44 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Preferred the Anderson of Old when he outscored everyone by miles but couldn't hit a double but had a load of darts on hand to hit one.

Wades always been massive consistent which means he beats the majority but as soon as he comes up against someone better he can't go up a gear. A rubbish Phil Taylor really.

Price is a guy who could dominate the game for a while, consistently brilliant and doesn't get wound up but is a master of winding his opponents up.

Aye my money is on the big man to retain the strap. Looks like he’s used to being the heel and knows he could kick the living cunt out of 99% of the folk who abuse him.

12 hours ago, Neilly said:

This is Michael Smiths time. That win and balls shown against Clayton was massive he would normally wilt in that situation.

He beats Price and goes on to win it for me.

I hope he does win it this year as going by the size of him he doesn’t have many years left. 

On 31/12/2021 at 01:30, Fuctifano said:

Not many in the last 8 you'd go for a pint with. 

Ando certainly, I quite like old Merv and don't have strong opinion on Humphries or Rydz. 

Smith would probably want to talk about rugby league, Price is just going to get you into a fight, and Wright and Wade are utter oddballs. 

You couldn't keep a straight face talking to Smith with his tiny wee squeaky voice.