Darts...

Sideshow

Littler is just a different beast.

Only thing I can really compare it to is Wayne Rooney breaking into Everton team at 16 and he just looked more or less the finished article already at that point.

That's what Littler looks like. He's looking like he's not a boot in the arse off hitting the ceiling at 16 and that's genuinely scary.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

This score announcer is fucking awful. Can barely hear what he's saying. 

The referee? Kirk Bevins. Brilliant arithmetic but doesn't have the voice for it like Russ or wee George

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's actually quite sad watching one of the greatest of all time playing on well past his prime and getting absolutely mauled by the oldest looking 16 year old in the UK.

Harsh on him on this performance. Barneveld is not playing poorly at all. He must be averaging well over 100

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Harsh on him on this performance. Barneveld is not playing poorly at all. He must be averaging well over 100

Averaging 102 and getting pumped. Littler is unbelievable 

2 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

It's a tattoo I believe. Also been told his new wife is about 30, so it must work well for him.

Anyway,  can't believe what I'm watching here.

It's definitely a tattoo but he also got the transplant as you can see by the massive scar around the back of his head.