Darts...

Sideshow

Cross - nothing against him. Beating Feel Taylor in his last appearance will forever be to his credit. 
Littler - seems like a decent wee guy. He's already upset Liverpool fans, which again is absolutely to his credit. 
Williams - the very worst sort of gammon c**t. Thinks Tommy Robinson is a brave speaker of truth, has a Union Jack flying in his back garden and will donate approximately 10% of his prize money to the Reform Party.
Humphries - torn faced whiny little arsehole. Complained about the Ally Pally crowd giving him a hard time. Wet wipe VL vibes.
Chisnall - nothing against him. Excellent scorer on his day but bottles doubles in big moments.

2 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Is Humphries a wrong un, too? Don't know much about him.

As DJ says. Hasn't been racist like Williams just a intensely unlikeable big dreep. Until he gret about the crowd after the Pikachu match he was just like Scheffler at the golf. Really good but really boring.

1 minute ago, FK1Bairn said:

I wanted MvG or Littler to win right up until Littler done that whole "will I go for it" to the crowd after firing two treble 20's when going for the 170. 

To be fair to Littler, he was on 170 vs Barney right in the last legs and purposely fired in a 140 to set up D15 and the decision was met with a lot of boos even though Barney was back on 300 odds, so I think it was more in relation to that rather than purely coming the c**t.

12 minutes ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

Cross - nothing against him. Beating Feel Taylor in his last appearance will forever be to his credit. 
Littler - seems like a decent wee guy. He's already upset Liverpool fans, which again is absolutely to his credit. 
Williams - the very worst sort of gammon c**t. Thinks Tommy Robinson is a brave speaker of truth, has a Union Jack flying in his back garden and will donate approximately 10% of his prize money to the Reform Party.
Humphries - torn faced whiny little arsehole. Complained about the Ally Pally crowd giving him a hard time. Wet wipe VL vibes.
Chisnall - nothing against him. Excellent scorer on his day but bottles doubles in big moments.

Agree about Williams. He’s a horrible, racist p***k !!

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Get everyone who does that Yaya/Kolo Toure chant fired into the sun.

Not being a regular watcher, and only seeing highlights and or bits with the volume down, what is this? And why do the Toure brothers have anything to do with darts?

19 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

To be fair to Littler, he was on 170 vs Barney right in the last legs and purposely fired in a 140 to set up D15 and the decision was met with a lot of boos even though Barney was back on 300 odds, so I think it was more in relation to that rather than purely coming the c**t.

I always liked double 15 to finish when I played a bit in my spotty youth. Even though it should be 16s in case you miss, the way I threw made 15s a nice comfortable finish. Good to see the young uns still like it to end up with!

30 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Not being a regular watcher, and only seeing highlights and or bits with the volume down, what is this? And why do the Toure brothers have anything to do with darts?

Fuckall. They chant it to something approximate to "No Limit" by 2 Unlimited, throwing their arms in the air to the "Yaya" part and pointing both hands at the ground in the "Kolo" bit.

1 hour ago, FK1Bairn said:

I wanted MvG or Littler to win right up until Littler done that whole "will I go for it" to the crowd after firing two treble 20's when going for the 170. 

Now that MvG is out I'm getting behind Chizzy or Cross

I think you could put that down to him getting swept up in the moment tbh...he never really showboated much after it, or throughout the tournament, and it looks like he's taking it more serious the longer he's in. Would love him to win it (e/w at 50/1 aside 😐)

MvG is a huge throbber as well, was hard to support him but no option when playing that Williams p***k.

Chizzy destined to never lift a major.

Cross v Humphries final I reckon