Darts...

Sideshow

Gutsy finish from the Power. King played superb but blew it missing two darts at 32 and throwing a bag of nails in the last leg.

Edited by RedWeb

King should have won that really but what a smashing match. Had King being playing anyone apart from Taylor after the break he would have won 8-4 but you know you have to go even that bit further to beat Taylor.

By the way I know I have mentioned it before but Waddell is a fucking w****r and this is his worst week yet because it's in Newcastle. 3, FUCKING 3, references to Newcastle football club amongst other such drivel. He creams himself on the Taylor throw and doesn't even acknowledge King when he was out playing him.

The c**t makes my blood boil.

King should have won that really but what a smashing match. Had King being playing anyone apart from Taylor after the break he would have won 8-4 but you know you have to go even that bit further to beat Taylor.

By the way I know I have mentioned it before but Waddell is a fucking w****r and this is his worst week yet because it's in Newcastle. 3, FUCKING 3, references to Newcastle football club amongst other such drivel. He creams himself on the Taylor throw and doesn't even acknowledge King when he was out playing him.

The c**t makes my blood boil.

Hes not even came out with a witty catch phrase or mentioned aerodynamics of the Taylor throw yet.

You can tell King and Taylor heavily dislike each other. They won't even look at each other. :lol:

Edited by MTJ

For me Taylor made himself look like a right c**t in the interview there. I severely hope King or someone beats him to this title and other majors.

King was trying to be complimentary and Taylor was being a snidy wee p***k.

You can tell King and Taylor heavily dislike each other. They won't even look at each other. :lol:

Aye that was a strange interview. Taylor was basically calling King a cock and King didn't have any comeback. Is the bad blood a new thing or has Phil always hated him.

Hes not even came out with a witty catch phrase or mentioned aerodynamics of the Taylor throw yet.

They couldn't have made it more obvious if they tried. When Dave Clark pointed out to Merv that they hadn't made eye contact he got all flustered and totally swerved the observation. The handshake at the end between the two couldn't have been any more uncomfortable!

I don't think Mervyn King is liked that much amongst the players. I've grown to like him a bit more recently, but hes always come across as quite miserable. He almost never raises a smile.

I've always thought that with John Part too, although he does occasionally laugh when the crowd are abusing him.

Mervyn King certainly did a better job than Taylor post-match. He seemed genuine enough with the stuff he was saying, even if you knew he was talking pish.

Mardle haters should get a kick out of this match. He's going to get a right good tanking.

Mervyn King certainly did a better job than Taylor post-match. He seemed genuine enough with the stuff he was saying, even if you knew he was talking pish.

Nope. King was talking out of his arse and everybody watching knew it. Taylor was being honest and King was just being a twat.

Mardle is finishing like a b*****d like he does now and again. It's one of those nights where he won't miss.

Aye, his average is miles behind Barney but his finishes are superb.

Correction there Naitch. Mardle is looking dreadful. His finishing is stunning.

Well, as the saying goes - trebles for show, doubles for dough. ;)

I would say he's putting in a better shift than he's done in recent weeks, that's for sure.