Darts...

Sideshow

This is the ultimate night in darts for most of us here you literally can't top our enigma beating that b*****d in his own back yard by 7-6 in the World Final.

Everything from here on in is shite compared to this.

Ah well YA DANCER ROOND YE YA PERVY WEE RODENT!!

This! Whats pleasing aswell is im sure at the start of the tournament we both predicted big ando to win it Edited by QosLoyal

This is the ultimate night in darts for most of us here you literally can't top our enigma beating that b*****d in his own back yard by 7-6 in the World Final.

Everything from here on in is shite compared to this.

Ah well YA DANCER ROOND YE YA PERVY WEE RODENT!!

Spot on mucker.

I'm exhausted from watching that. I almost kicked my telly in when groper smashed in that 141 against the darts with Ando on 24. The 180 falling out the board, 6-4 up to 6-6. The most nerve shredding event I have watched in forever.

Spot on mucker.

I'm exhausted from watching that. I almost kicked my telly in when groper smashed in that 141 against the darts with Ando on 24. The 180 falling out the board, 6-4 up to 6-6. The most nerve shredding event I have watched in forever.

That 161 was a sickener real kick in the guts how Gary kept his head after that, continious bounce outs and weapons shouting out I'll never know.

His mental strength was something else in this tournament against Klassen as well christ even the wee American would have beat him 18 months ago on the account of him being slow.

I was absolutely entranced with that Final. No idea how long it took to finish but I couldn't take my eyes off it. Was so, so happy when he hit that final double 8. Think I lost the plot slightly.

Gary Anderson though, some boy. Your world champion, my world champion, Scotland's world champion 8)

As for the Premier League, I literally facepalmed when Hearn announced Chisnall. f**k off.

Absolutely fantastic night of darts by god I'm paying for it this morning. Outstanding Anderson everything seemed against him at one point fannies putting him off bounce out after bounce out. Robin hood after Robin hood.

Why on earth did Chizzy get a league place.

Edited by paisleysaints

Absolutely fantastic night of darts by god I'm paying for it this morning. Outstanding Anderson everything seemed against him at one point fannies putting him off bounce out after bounce out. Robin hood after Robin hood.

Why on earth did Chizzy get a league place.

Cause hes in the top 10 and made the GSOD final.

Don't like Chizzy but didn't like Newton, Thornton or Hamilton either, glad to see them punted over the last two years. The Premier League is now almost completely full of players I enjoy watching (admittedly, in Taylor's case I mainly enjoy watching him lose).

Will Philip win another World Championship?

You can never really rule the old bugger out but he will be a year older and last night must be a real body blow. Huybrechts and Vinny ran him close as well I think the top 20 now don't really care if they play Taylor as he is very beatable.

I wouldn't rule him out. I think we've got a situation now, for the first time I can remember, where there are about ten top class players who can all beat each other on any given day.

He'll have as good a chance as anyone if he keeps his practising up and doesn't lose interest.

Not a darts fan, really, but this Widmayer vs Hayden match is brutal. Hayden missed nine shots at double 18.

Which is funny, I suppose, but not as good as the Japanese guy who turned up drunk and kept dropping his darts.

Not a darts fan, really, but this Widmayer vs Hayden match is brutal. Hayden missed nine shots at double 18.

Which is funny, I suppose, but not as good as the Japanese guy who turned up drunk and kept dropping his darts.

Aye, it's not the greatest. Widmayer just hit double 1 for a 29 dart finish.

That was amazing...

Anderson does lose some style points for not smashing Taylor in the face after the 2nd set.

Imagine someone else doing that to the fat sex pest - he'd be crying about it for years.

There was a 29 dart leg to break the throw in this match at Lakeshite.....The next leg started out with a score of 11 and ended in a 22 darter...

It's like the old Sid Waddell claim when commentating.. "You used to get a smattering of applause for a 60"

Still do in the BDO.