Darts...

Sideshow

Think I'm right in saying there are another four cards given out tomorrow and then 18 for the highest points getters during the four days?

Yeah, spot on. Which means the likes of Robbie Green still should get their card as long as they don't crash out early.

Dekker's going to need at least a last 16 performance to be in with a shout.

Chuck Norris is on fire this week. Another nine darter from him today, this time in the German Championship qualifiers.

He took out a 170 in the leg before. 671 in 12 darts is obscene.

Edited by The Naitch

Girlfriend got me a new cabinet and dartboard for my Christmas, finally got round to putting it up today. Had unicorn stuff before, so opted to try winmau this time, well what a difference. Been at it all day so far, board and cabinet such x better quality. Hopefully the PDC have a rethink about what board they use, especially after the world champs, these boards are miles better, not one bounce out yet!

Yeah, I mentioned that when he did it earlier today. Not a bad start to this time in the PDC.

So you did! Yeah he's one of the few I thought could make the switch over, would place him, level wise, with the Hamiltons and Painters of the PDC. Not too flashy and a lot of determination.

Nah that's the Premier League odds, starts a week on Thursday.

So it does :lol:

The Masters is in February too, though. I know they moved the venue, but its still a bit crap for Wade to have to defend an annual title less than 4 months later.

So it does :lol:

The Masters is in February too, though. I know they moved the venue, but its still a bit crap for Wade to have to defend an annual title less than 4 months later.

The Masters is this weekend so will be good to get some darts on the telly before the Premier League gets started.