Darts...

Sideshow

Wright looked spent in the final, not surprising given his performance against mvg in the semi, must have been about 5 legs in a row he hit double last dart in hand with mvg sitting on a finish.

Grand Prix in Dublin starts this Sunday, Michael Smith v Adrian Lewis probably the pick of the first round ties.

Flat final but a great tourney even if I lost a few quid during it.

Not a fan of the BBC's coverage though. Quite like Caroline Barker but she's no darts presenter, likewise that guy Nihal. Both obviously just there to tick some boxes.

Saying that, Dan Dawson certainly knows his stuff but sounds constantly condescending.

4 hours ago, LeeVanTeeth said:

Flat final but a great tourney even if I lost a few quid during it.

Not a fan of the BBC's coverage though. Quite like Caroline Barker but she's no darts presenter, likewise that guy Nihal. Both obviously just there to tick some boxes.

Saying that, Dan Dawson certainly knows his stuff but sounds constantly condescending.

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 26/09/2018 at 12:20, LeeVanTeeth said:

Apparently Channel 4 have not renewed their contract to show the BDO World Championships in January.

Grew up watching this and enjoying it but the tournament looks as if it must be on its last legs now as the BDO board seem to get more incompetent by the year.

Channell 5 might have a crack at it, or possibly Dave.

Either way as a tv event it's at best on last legs which is a shame,still a great event.

3 minutes ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

Some BDO jobber just beat MVG 5-4 in the group stage :lol:

I don't think he's BDO, but nevertheless remarkable. 2 wins out of two for Clayton.

ETA: 103 average or thereabouts.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

52 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I don't think he's BDO, but nevertheless remarkable. 2 wins out of two for Clayton.

ETA: 103 average or thereabouts.

Nah Clayton has been in the PDC for years.  He's a cracking floor player and great to see him bring it to a TV tournament.