Darts...

Sideshow

Ando let him get in his head, should have won that easy.

Refs need to get a grip of that boy but anderson should have just took two seconds longer and waited for him to get out the way.

Strip away the fist pumps and gurning he is a quality player. Its a shame his antics will over shadow a fantastic tournament win. 

19 minutes ago, Detournement said:

The guy saying he was a rugby player was the least surprising thing i've ever heard.

Anyone who has ever been on a night out in Cardiff will have seen 1000 different versions of that bellend.

Used to be at Glasgow, according to GW Twitter. That upsets me.

Why is Anderson even getting involved? Just stick to your darts and beat him.

Aye Price is a w**k but he is the same w**k every game for every player so it's hardly a surprise when he starts his nonsense.

Credit has to go to Price he exploited Anderson and got the job done.

Price is a fucking monumental c**t. Gamesmanship and trying to get in the other guys head is fair enough but he goes way beyond that, taking a fucking age to get his darts and just generally getting in the way when the other guy is trying to throw. It's easy to say Anderson shouldn't have let it get to him but it's not that simple, he probably wanted to punch his c**t in just like every other person watching. 

Anyone been watching the Players on ITV 4?  Price beaten from 5-1 up was fucking glorious.

Rob Cross also got absolutely stuffed 6-1 by Cristo Reyes. Might be a bet to go out first night of the Worlds.

Gary Anderson and number one seed (!) Ian White were both terrific but the afternoon session left a lot to be desired.

Edited by Poet of the Macabre

Ugh women back in the main draw. I have nothing against this in principal as there's nothing that should stop them competing with the men. It's just the standard of them is just so shite. Yeah I know Anastasia beat VVV at the grand slam many moons ago. I suppose they can't be much worse than some of the regional championship. Especially that bum from New Zealand a couple of years ago.