Darts...

Sideshow

Taylor is just too good.

Its good to watch a high standard of darts but the sport needs someone to seriously challenge him. Maybe Whitlock could in the final but I'm not holding my breath.

Whitlock's finishing, if not his scoring, can cause Taylor some real problems.

There IS competition here. And that's what's pushing Taylor's game out.

We're seeing the world's best playing at his best and he's giving a masterclass. What made the Whitlock performance special was that he actually did some ridiculous things that even Taylor doesn't do.

And when Taylors game comes out, his opponents shit bricks and throw bad darts. Hence why it is very very boring and painful to watch imo

It looks as if Lewis just wants off the stage, never mind be ready to put up a scrap.

You're not wrong, but the man STILL is hitting the right numbers and is still playing like there's a match to be played.

Can't ask much more of him.

You're not wrong, but the man STILL is hitting the right numbers and is still playing like there's a match to be played.

Can't ask much more of him.

Exactly. The likes of Lloyd, Mardle, Manley and Scholten all fold and their game goes out the window. Aidy is keeping up his good scoring, it's the lack of opportunities at the double that have cost him dearly.

Lewis's average is over 100. It's hardly 'bad darts' from him, is it?

Not bad darts at all. First leg to Lewis in this set shows that he still has some fight left in him.

Aye, bad darts from Lewis. :lol:

Not hitting 180 on every visit = bad darts.

Lewis has played brilliantly. Taylor has been Taylor. It's been a pleasure watching darts this good. Usually Taylor is in routine mode but in form like this, I'll watch and love.

Not hitting 180 on every visit = bad darts.

Lewis has played brilliantly. Taylor has been Taylor. It's been a pleasure watching darts this good. Usually Taylor is in routine mode but in form like this, I'll watch and love.

TBH, Taylors average is about 107, surely that is Taylor in routine mode?