Darts...

Sideshow

He was 6-5 down and was throwing in the 12th leg, but lost his throw. Happens too often with him, for example Taylor 2 weeks ago he was so close to stealing a draw but choked at the final hurdle. He can be the best player in the world if he deals with the pressure better and closes games out. No doubt about it.

Players' Championship (Crawley)

Fourth Round

Michael Rosenauer 6-3 Nigel Heydon

Paul Nicholson 6-3 Scott Rand

Mark Walsh 6-3 Wayne Jones

Gary Anderson 6-3 Kevin Painter

Wes Newton 6-3 John Henderson

Adrian Lewis 6-3 Jelle Klaasen

Ronnie Baxter 6-3 Steve Farmer

William O'Connor 6-3 Jamie Caven

Quarter-Finals

Paul Nicholson 6-2 Michael Rosenauer

Gary Anderson 6-5 Mark Walsh

Adrian Lewis 6-3 Wes Newton

Ronnie Baxter 6-3 William O'Connor

Semi-Finals

Paul Nicholson 6-5 Gary Anderson

Adrian Lewis 6-5 Ronnie Baxter

Final

Paul Nicholson 6-4 Adrian Lewis

Nicho's first tournament win since he won at Purfleet at the start of last year. Good to see him get back some of that form.

Players' Championship (Crawley)

Fourth Round

Peter Wright 6-1 Mareno Michels

Justin Pipe 6-1 Adrian Lewis

Mark Walsh 6-5 Kevin Painter

Paul Nicholson 6-3 Robert Thornton

Wes Newton 6-1 Andy Smith

Vincent van der Voort 6-4 Colin Lloyd

Wayne Jones 6-4 Ronnie Baxter

Gary Anderson 6-4 Alan Tabern

Losers £600

Quarter-Finals

Justin Pipe 6-3 Peter Wright

Paul Nicholson 6-1 Mark Walsh

Wes Newton 6-2 Vincent van der Voort

Gary Anderson 6-4 Wayne Jones

Losers £1,000

Semi-Finals

Paul Nicholson 6-4 Justin Pipe

Wes Newton 6-3 Gary Anderson

Losers £2,000

Final

Wes Newton 6-4 Paul Nicholson

Nicho went so close to making it a clean sweep this weekend - he was 3-0 up in that final. Anderson in decent form as well this weekend.

I'm playing in the Inverclyde Darts League Pairs Championship tonight and tigerton will be getting involved as well. This tourney holds good memories for me so I'm hoping for more of the same.

I'm a better player now than I was even a month ago and it's weird to be expecting something from myself going into a match like this. I'm definately ready, although with the expectation comes a level of "bricking it".

f**k it. I'm ready.

I'm playing in the Inverclyde Darts League Pairs Championship tonight and tigerton will be getting involved as well. This tourney holds good memories for me so I'm hoping for more of the same.

I'm a better player now than I was even a month ago and it's weird to be expecting something from myself going into a match like this. I'm definately ready, although with the expectation comes a level of "bricking it".

f**k it. I'm ready.

Good luck! :D

Got beat 3-1. Played well and my partner did too. Certainly one of them "ah well, that was awrite" kinda losses.

PL tonight. Can anyone else see Barney possibly getting whitewashed? I was considering going with that in the predictions and my bottle crashed.

Got beat 3-1. Played well and my partner did too. Certainly one of them "ah well, that was awrite" kinda losses.

Nae luck.

We withdrew on the night because I cant make the finals night, only fair to let the other team have a go at it. Even if one of them is a twat.

PL tonight. Can anyone else see Barney possibly getting whitewashed? I was considering going with that in the predictions and my bottle crashed.

50/1 is available

Should have put 'em out just for badness.

Was tempted. There are some guys on our league who Id love to do that to. One of them made up half of the pair we were playing, but the other guys sound, so we let them go. Im still in the singles draw and I cant make that final either, another bye for whoever draws me. Unless they are a right cock, then badness will take over.

Wouldnt suprise me if barney got whitewashed.In his interview after last week he basically said you can lose to phil and it dosen't really matter.

Gone for under 6.5 180s in wade v anderson, anderson not on form and wade treats the premier league like a joke.I dont think hes the worse player in the league but he is bottom because he cant be arsed.James wade is the only player i have ever seen look dissapointed after winning a game, think it was against hamilton in the grand slam after he won a nine dart shoot out.Dont think he should be included next year.