Darts...

Sideshow

Oh aye and did you see Anderson's double quick walk on? He got hit by a bottle. Sadly I thought this was always on the cards after Glasgow.

I did wonder what happened at the start of the walk on. Think that was maybe why he wasn't interviewed on stage after it.

Anderson should have won out the park, but because of all the missed doubles, he kept Whitlock in it.

Oh aye and did you see Anderson's double quick walk on? He got hit by a bottle. Sadly I thought this was always on the cards after Glasgow.

Watched it this morning and he was clearly rattled by something at the start of his walk on. Anyone hear any more details on what actually happened ?

Who's he playing and what's the score?

Got beat off jenkins.The premier league looks to have ruined him.Hopefully he will get his form back for the bigger tournaments this year.One of the best to watch when playing at the top of his game.

Mon dreamboy.

Walk on with hope in your dart.

Another Sid classic.

The man really is a p***k,if he knows so well where the players are going wrong why is he not up there showing them how to do it??

I really would love to boot him in "the lipstick"