Darts...

Sideshow

Wish I was on it too now. Part is overrated to f**k.

Was actually you that made me realise this, I saw a post of yours which asked when the last time he played well on the TV was. I sat and thought about it for a couple of minutes and the most recent I could think of was when he won the Worlds. Jones is a good top 12-16 player and is very consistent.

Was actually you that made me realise this, I saw a post of yours which asked when the last time he played well on the TV was. I sat and thought about it for a couple of minutes and the most recent I could think of was when he won the Worlds. Jones is a good top 12-16 player and is very consistent.

Nevermind just his results, his averages are usually crap too. Colin Lloyd is another. Every tournament the bunnets in the commentary box talk about those two majors he won about 500 years ago when about 4 good players were in the PDC.

It wouldn't be a darts tournament without the commentators riding Part's dick. Hes fucking shite now, I wish they'd accept it.

Jones has been superb in fairness, but you are correct. Big Hendo is 2.50 to beat him in the first round of the Worlds, that looks another good bet.

Nevermind just his results, his averages are usually crap too. Colin Lloyd is another. Every tournament the bunnets in the commentary box talk about those two majors he won about 500 years ago when about 4 good players were in the PDC.

Lloyd and Painter are the first two that come to mind for me. Dudbridge as well.

Lloyd and Painter are the first two that come to mind for me. Dudbridge as well.

"How an earth have Painter/Baxter/Jenkins never won a major, Rodders/Sid/John/Wayne?!??"

Painter this year has upped his game a bit - think he had that laser eye surgery which has supposedly sorted some of the problems he was having.

While he won't be picking up the winner's cheque at the Ally Pally I reckon he'll get to the Quarters.

"How an earth have Painter/Baxter/Jenkins never won a major, Rodders/Sid/John/Wayne?!??"

Jenkins doesn't deserve to be in there but that quote relating to Painter/Baxter/Mardle a couple of years back is spot on.

Painter this year has upped his game a bit - think he had that laser eye surgery which has supposedly sorted some of the problems he was having.

While he won't be picking up the winner's cheque at the Ally Pally I reckon he'll get to the Quarters.

He's actually been fairly lucky with the draw but I'll still look at backing against him in most games. I think Monk might beat him in the opening round.

WHIT!

No fuckin' chance!

He's got a decent-ish draw - Monk first round, Walsh/Finnan/French second, and Webster/Burnett/Part/Henderson in the third. I'd back against him in all three if the expected people get through but he's avoided all the big guns up to that stage (although Webster is a top 8 player).