Darts...

Sideshow

Pipe may be murder to watch but kudos to the guy for winning 45K in a year on the circuit that is top drawer.

Absolutely. An incredible achievement. Despite the fact that he is awful to watch, he does come across as being a pretty good guy, so fair play to him on his success.

Wow, this is just brilliant from Jenks now. 4-1 up and two breaks ahead of Taylor! :D

He has capitalised brilliantly on Taylor's slow start. In fact the quickness of Terry's start may have just unsettled Taylor a little.

Could he do it? Terry is the biggest bridesmaid in darts.But he is playing fantastic here,Bully Bully !

Forget about Painter, Mardle and similar duds, Terry Jenkins is the best PDC stable player to have never won a TV event!

Edited by Davis Love III

Soul destroying.

I hate him as much as the rest but the guy is just scary no other player on the planet would have got that back the way Jenks was throwing.

I'm certainly not a Taylor fan, but there are no superlatives available to fully describe how phenomenal not only his talent is, but his determination and drive as well.

He is the best in every department of the game.

Agreed,these players hit treble 20's for fun,then go for tens,Two double tops is a crazy way to go.

Special interview only for taylor,f**k off itv.

I didnt think ii had saw any other interviews the last 2 nights then thought it was just my hatred of taylor clouding my vision.

Beaton always strikes me as a reasonable player, what's his floor form like? He always seems to play pretty well on TV but isn't on very often.

Finished 18th in the Players Championship OOM this year so is very solid on the floor. He qualifies for most tv tournaments as he is consistently in the top 16-25 players on the Floor so always gets in through that route.

Sitting overall at 30th in the PDC Order of Merit, so could really do with a good Players Championship or a strong performance at Ally Pally.

Edited by Davis Love III

Finished 18th in the Players Championship OOM this year so is very solid on the floor. He qualifies for most tv tournaments as he is consistently in the top 16-25 players on the Floor so always gets in through that route.

Sitting overall at 30th in the PDC Order of Merit, so could really do with a good Players Championship or a strong performance at Ally Pally.

Yeah, he doesn't want to be slipping out of the Top 32 at this stage in his career.