Darts...

Sideshow

That guy with the Cameron mask will be sent packing for sticking the fingers up at the camera what a Swampy.

Some lads at our hotel down in Blackpool for the Matchplay done similar and were sent packing after about 10 minutes. Needless to say they knew f**k all about darts and were dressed as a bunch of beer bottles.

It fucks me right off when they show folk like Essien, Savage, Jimmy Anderson (whoever the f**k that is) when players are showing they must know it's going to provoke a reaction and put the players off. It's really shit patter.

Fair enough show them when you're coming back from a break or something when neither player is throwing.

I've just got this on in the background really it's just too brutal for me.

Probably the England fast bowler I would guess, as I am not watching the action?

Smith looks like the sort of fat ned you'd see in The Savoy or Vickis with his stupid haircut and tattoos.

I played him in a knockout competition in St Helen's during the summer, he is as you describe. He beat me 3-0 obvs, but I did have darts at double in the first 2 legs. Bottled it big style.

I played him in a knockout competition in St Helen's during the summer, he is as you describe. He beat me 3-0 obvs, but I did have darts at double in the first 2 legs. Bottled it big style.

Hiya Dave Chisnall!

Thats why I am hoping Huybrechts has a run. More money in the kitty to properly do the tour, cause I know he'd do damage and send a lot of these overrated tripe players like Caven and Dolan tumbling down the rankings. He said in an interview he'd never move away from Belgium right enough so he'll need a few quid for all his extra travelling.

Edited by MTJ