Darts...

Sideshow

Very good doubling from Chizzy there, if he's on his game he could trouble Taylor.

This next one will depend on how Barney plays. I've backed Richardson as the price is way too long given Barney's last couple of years.

Looking not too bad. This Richardson scores fairly well and looks to have some bottle. Barney has started the usual frowning and head shaking already.

Looking not too bad. This Richardson scores fairly well and looks to have some bottle. Barney has started the usual frowning and head shaking already.

I might trade out. I've noticed you could have made a fortune backing the underdog in every match and trading out after a set. So many have won the opener being odds against all this week.

I might trade out. I've noticed you could have made a fortune backing the underdog in every match and trading out after a set. So many have won the opener being odds against all this week.

What price did you get to back him? Unless you have a good few quid on it, I'd just sit on it hoping he wins.

I think it was 13/2 pre match best price. Looks pretty good although the only match I've seen Barney recently play he hit a 104 average so I kinda shat it.

Edited by MTJ

What price did you get to back him? Unless you have a good few quid on it, I'd just sit on it hoping he wins.

I think it was 13/2 pre match best price. Looks pretty good although the only match I've seen Barney recently play he hit a 104 average so I kinda shat it.

13/2. I only put 50p on :lol: Looking to see what I can do with a fiver as an experiment over the tournament.

Barney is currently 4/6, he was 1/9 when the game started.

James Richardson has been fantastic so far. Relentless with every visit, as he always seems to hit a treble with the last dart, eating away at van Barneveld's already fragile confidence. Not to mention his outstanding finishing!

During the last two or three years I've been frustrated while watching Barney. It's so annoying to watch someone so incredibly talented at what they do, fail to produce it either due to attitude or preparation problems.

But now, it's not frustrating anymore, it's rather sad to watch van Barneveld play like this.