Rugby Union

kiwififer

As a Glasgow fan I congratulate Edinburgh as they were better over the 2 games. However, I agreed with the limitations to the crowd as it was our "home" game so why should the floodgates be opened to Edinburgh fans giving the Gunners a further advantage?

Also, Grayson's maw may have to defend him on FB as when he came on and we were hammering away at the death he was causing severe white line fever. Took an age to get the ball out the breakdown allowing Edinburgh to organise their try line defence. However, it started heading south for us I think when Gordon Reid went off and Ryan Grant came on and started collapsing the scrums and giving away penalties. Lucky boy not to be sin-binned.

However, as a general rugby fan looking at the 2 games overall, you can just tell that the Italy away game in the 6 Nations will be a wooden spoon play-off.

Edited by come on shire

Glad to see another win for Edinburgh last night, in the past few seasons we'd have lost that after a couple of good results!

Also best of luck to Glasgow in Paris, went a few years back when we played them and it's a good laugh over there, weird ground though, it's a kinda temporary ground within an old stadium.

Glasgow playing well, but a few individual errors costing them. Lineout still shite.

Little offloads that stuck last year are just going to ground - when you look at the stats they showed at the beginning, that was the difference. 1st in carries, linebreaks, offloads, defenders beaten, and 5th in tries.

Glasgow playing well, but a few individual errors costing them. Lineout still shite.

Little offloads that stuck last year are just going to ground - when you look at the stats they showed at the beginning, that was the difference. 1st in carries, linebreaks, offloads, defenders beaten, and 5th in tries.

Didn't see today's game, but seems to be more of the same with mistakes and missed opportunities costing them again. How did Russell play at centre?

Went to Montrose for the Shire game. The Golf Inn was showing the Glasgow game beforehand so I went to watch it. Absolute howling. Not taking opportunites. Toony still seems to see these alleged positives though.

Away trip to Northampton next weekend. I'm going. Hoping it's not a waste of time...

They were far from dreadful.

As for the season being a write-off, they are still more than capable of reaching the play-offs and having a shot at defending their title.

I thought they were really poor to be honest. Basics like lineout were poor, too many dropped balls and poor play all round. With the injuries and the 6N ahead I don't see much chance of the play-offs and to be honest we don't deserve it with some of our performances.

I think we miss DTH and Welsh really.

Warriors match against Racing 92 next week will now take place at Rugby Park due to the likelihood of Scotstoun being unplayable. An extra 7500 tickets will be available.

http://www.glasgowwarriors.org/news/16/01/13/european-fixture-moved-rugby-park

Fine, fair call. Good notice, Glasgow district ground this time and more tickets so not all bad.