Rugby Union

kiwififer

Also, with the right coach a back three containing Hogg and Williams should be absolutely mouth watering. What a pity the Lions don't have the right coach.

Will be halfpenny all day long sadly. If gatland decides to load the lions with players from these two it could be record scores for nz.

Think writing his autobiography forced him to confront a lot of difficult personal issues and he came out the other side a totally different person. Lot of time for him now.

He was so biased when he started commentating that he made Davies sound even handed. I think he's completely turned that around, for me he's currently the most perceptive out there.

Then again, we front rowers always were the most perceptive...

:)

23 minutes ago, dogmc said:

On basis of this the Lions will be annihilated by nz. Two turgid sides who could be so much better with a more creative attitude. If we could beat the french tomorrow neither of these two should hold any fear for us....and Italy are a shambles. Makes tomorrow very big....cue us getting thoroughly huckled!

"turgid" is the word.  No pace and no vision.

17 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

I luv the way we are all Moore fans. Couldn't stand the cunt when he was playing but top boi behind the microphone

I was firmly in the "Moore is a cunt" camp until I heard him speak when I was at Twickenham for hospitality not long after he retired.  He was witty, clever and insightful and remains such.

He was so biased when he started commentating that he made Davies sound even handed. I think he's completely turned that around, for me he's currently the most perceptive out there.

Then again, we front rowers always were the most perceptive...

[emoji4]

Wise words!!

1 minute ago, dogmc said:

Will be halfpenny all day long sadly. If gatland decides to load the lions with players from these two it could be record scores for nz.

I think so too. I think there are more weaknesses than people think as well. For example, Conor Murray is a stick on at scrum half, but for me it's because there isn't anyone else. The kiwis will kick absolute fuck out of him in the first game, then laugh when he goes bitching to the media. I think a humping is on the cards.

Hogg needs to start at fullback for the Lions. Great kicker, fast as fuck, quick reflexes. Halfpenny cannot compare to him. Sadly, Gatland's an absolute muppet that spaffs his load over undeserving Welsh players. I'd like to see Hogg, Daly and Williams as the back three personally. Hogg and Daly are good long kickers and Williams is a wriggly wee so-and-so. Although Seymour cannot be far off.

I think so too. I think there are more weaknesses than people think as well. For example, Conor Murray is a stick on at scrum half, but for me it's because there isn't anyone else. The kiwis will kick absolute fuck out of him in the first game, then laugh when he goes bitching to the media. I think a humping is on the cards.

Would have rhys Webb miles ahead of Murray. He's an absolute cry baby

Hogg needs to start at fullback for the Lions. Great kicker, fast as fuck, quick reflexes. Halfpenny cannot compare to him. Sadly, Gatland's an absolute muppet that spaffs his load over undeserving Welsh players. I'd like to see Hogg, Daly and Williams as the back three personally. Hogg and Daly are good long kickers and Williams is a wriggly wee so-and-so. Although Seymour cannot be far off.

Hogg Williams n Seymour for me. Also like zebo

4 minutes ago, dogmc said:

Hogg Williams n Seymour for me. Also like zebo

Leone Nakarawa to perform a face turn and announce that he no longer wishes to play for Fiji and that his life's ambition is to wear the colours of Scotland. Which would, of course, qualify him for the Lions.

(Come on, it's been a while...)

Edited by Allan Jacobsen