Rugby Union

kiwififer

Deserved fuckall out of it. If it's clear that the ref is going to allow players to enter the scrum at all kinds of angles then the intelligent person would get wise to this and do the same. Being nice gets you fuckall.

Special raspberries go to Finn Russell for his brainfart moments and Ali Price (the long term replacement for Laidlaw!!!!) for his petulant shove when there was absolutely no need for it.

Deserved fuckall out of it. If it's clear that the ref is going to allow players to enter the scrum at all kinds of angles then the intelligent person would get wise to this and do the same. Being nice gets you fuckall.
Special raspberries go to Finn Russell for his brainfart moments and Ali Price (the long term replacement for Laidlaw!!!!) for his petulant shove when there was absolutely no need for it.

The problem was though that referee was penalising us when we did do the same.

Nonsense.

May not have been great rugby but there was always something going on. Usually something bizarre.

Yeah I'd agree, entertaining in a very strange way.

You can't expect to win Test matches with a scrum going backwards like that, nor can you expect not to concede a stream of penalties with a scrum folding like that.

Yeah I'd agree, entertaining in a very strange way.

You can't expect to win Test matches with a scrum going backwards like that, nor can you expect not to concede a stream of penalties with a scrum folding like that.

I think we are missing Nel quite badly - I don't think he would have allowed himself to be manoeuvred like that.

Nonsense.

May not have been great rugby but there was always something going on. Usually something bizarre.

I thought it was engrossing but awful. A lot of errors and not much of it was easy on the eye. Night and day compared to the game last week.

I think Scotland are fairly fortunate to be getting a losing bonus point. A well needed rest next week and onwards. I fancy us to win in a fortnight's time.

I thought it was engrossing but awful. A lot of errors and not much of it was easy on the eye. Night and day compared to the game last week.

I think Scotland are fairly fortunate to be getting a losing bonus point. A well needed rest next week and onwards. I fancy us to win in a fortnight's time.

As long as we beat Wales

Taking positives, always thought we would lose at Twickenham, which we will, however we should beat Italy comfortably and have nothing to fear in Wales so steady progress

Some of the whinging on here is way over the top. We weren't that bad. We got three bad injuries that meant we were going to struggle in the back row during the game and we lost our captain and vice captain. We were missing our first choice props, and we were given an absolute kicking. The ref didn't do us many favours either. 

We made some mistakes, but we were always in it and always looked like we could score. It's not like we've been beaten by Italy here, we've lost narrowly to France in Paris. These players are getting better and I fancy us to beat Wales and Italy and finish third, which would be an excellent result in this 6n.