Rugby Union

kiwififer

Maybe some teams should learn to lose with a bit of good grace, just back and other than the players and supporters celebrating winning the title I'd love to hear what they had a problem with, Cheering Nico or chanting Stand Up For The Warriors?

So you must have enjoyed that. How was the trip?

I've had about 3 hours sleep since 6am yesterday morning and got totally soaked to the bone but totally worth it. The atmosphere in that inflatable Guinness tent after the game was electric.

Wow. What a result. I was soaked, but loved every minute of it. The nervous Scot/St Mirren fan in me was worried something would go wrong, but when Duncan Weir slotted the kick and some of the Munster fans departed you knew it was all over.

Nakarawa was immense. Just immense. The tactics and set pieces were spot on.

Niko totally fed off the boos too, he absolutely loved being the 'villain'.

Delighted to have been there and delighted for all the players.

Ditto. I was a bag of nerves from the first whistle until Weir's penalty. I was on the West Terrace and a few Ulster fans were giving Niko pelters when he was going back to the bench after warming up. He started yawning at them and a couple of the guys were spitting with rage.

I think with a tiny minority of Ulster fans there's, with respect, a bit of a football fan mentality. Spending money to support Munster and waving an Ulster flag at the game just because of one particular incident in the s/f is just crazy. The booing too. After the s/f, an Ulster fan chanted "cheat, cheat" as Niko walked past. I told the guy to "get a life" and all he did was start shouting at me. Also, on a previous visit to Scotstoun I saw a Linfield top. At the recent s/f, I saw a Rangers scarf with an Ulster top.

Btw, as for the incident concerned, Niko did over-react. However, it was a high tackle and therefore still a penalty.

Edited by come on shire

Danny Cipriani is the latest England player to suffer from a severe dose of stupid.

He had a MotM display against the Barbarians on Sunday, 5.30am on Monday he crashes his car and is arrested and later bailed on a suspected drink driving charge.

Tremendous result tonight. Nakarawa was brilliant tonight, the defence was so much better than the week before - scrap that, the whole team. Excellent first half performance. Kellock winning that first lineout after he came on...wid.

Fantastic.

Disagree completely. Wid not.

It is a bit of a hike given the level of player abstractions next season but a silver ticket works out at less that £15.00 a game and if you fancy slumming it a standing ticket is less than £12.00, compared to the costs of other sports and taking into account the quality on show its still good value.

I'd noticed that when renewing my ticket today. They've gone with the same price banding as the Scotland season pass. Disgraceful the difference between the prices at Glasgow and Edinburgh considering the SRU will have a hand in setting them.

I'm in the back row of the North stand right on the halfway line. My seat is noted as being restricted view even though it's not and as such I'm in the silver category.

Good news that they've got the temporary terrace and stand behind the posts for the whole season.

I'm £22.50 a game now. I remember when the walk-up matchday price was £20!

I kind of like our seats and getting the number together further away in the main or north will be difficult. I guess my objection is that there was no category difference when I bought them, so to put one in now is a bit poor form. I might have sat elsewhere etc.

Edinburgh are £225, so £90 difference. Anyway I'll pay it and they know that. I'd be happier if the increase was going directly to Glasgow's funding, perhaps to help see if we could get our own we stadia some time (wishful thinking!)

Surely the terraces at either end will be covered- wouldn't like to be standing there on some foul January nights.

It's a terrace at one end and stand at the other both covered.

Apparently two rows in front of us is classified as Gold, that's another £35 up on my price increase and mines is the better seat.

Someone commented on the price increase on twitter and the reply was the pricing was still cheaper than other clubs in the Pro12 and was required for the club to stay competitive.

On a less serious vein, I notice the SRU were launching some "academy" bollocks today. The players were dressed in a kit sponsored by BT Sport. Is that the new World Cup kit? It's honking if so.

Anyone else watching State of Origin tomorrow? Always one of my sporting highlights.

Queensland's dominance finally came to an end last year and it will be interesting to see how they respond to that this year. Slater, Cronk, Smith, Thurston and Inglis aren't getting any younger but are still quality players. NSW's team for the first test seems a bit meh in comparison.

Think Queensland will take the first test. Undecided about the rest of the series.

Game 2 is being played at the MCG on Wednesday. Big loss for QLD as Cooper Cronk buggered his knee playing for the Storm and Daly Cherry-Evans replaces him. This is only change to QLD squad. NSW have selected Paul Gallen & Brett Morris to replace Andrew Fifita & Daniel Tupou. This might be the most open game given the neutral venue but think QLD will make it 2-0.