Rugby Union

kiwififer

Don't see anything other than a real thumping for the Lions against nz next year. I'm coming to opinion that I'd prefer gatland to ignore scottish players this time round. Would rather have our guys touring with townsend. All the guys who went with lions last time round lost confidence n form n can't see how a humiliation from nz will be of benefit to whatever token scots would be involved.

Noticed that assistant refs for sa v nz are lacey n clancy (good luck to garces reffing with those clowns running touch) and Jim yuille (sru) as tmo. Perhaps that's why there isn't a tmo for zebre Glasgow game.

There are plenty of Welsh Irish TMOs that could of been sent over and I think there is more than one Scottish one (both Glasgow and Edinburgh must have been at home at the same time when the home nation supplied the TMO and assistants).

On 08/10/2016 at 15:39, dogmc said:

Don't suppose anyone knows of a feed for the Glasgow game today?

On 08/10/2016 at 16:12, dogmc said:

Noticed that assistant refs for sa v nz are lacey n clancy (good luck to garces reffing with those clowns running touch) and Jim yuille (sru) as tmo. Perhaps that's why there isn't a tmo for zebre Glasgow game.

There is no TV coverage for games in Italy. The broadcaster pulled out because the Italian sides are a joke. No television coverage means no television match official.

In Italy, flying home tomorrow. Zebre had their strongest team whilst we had a patchwork due to injuries and Toony being mindful of the Tigers game.

Considering all that, and despite being far from perfect, a bonus point win is pleasing.

Very close in the last 10 mins and had Zebre been playing a more naive team, could have snatched it. However, we did well to see the game out.

The players and coaches of both teams came into the clubhouse afterwards. Toony said that there were a few niggling injuries amongst the squad before the game but he's HOPEFUL a few make it back for Tigers on Fri night i.e. Swinno.

There is no TV coverage for games in Italy. The broadcaster pulled out because the Italian sides are a joke. No television coverage means no television match official.

Thought rai were covering it in Italy....bad news for Italian clubs if they aren't getting televised at home.

There is streaming though an Italian rugby website. Only issue is it checks if you IP is in Italy so you have to use various ways to get round that. 

Anyway I see Hogg has signed a new deal. I guess him having a family means living in Glasgow is more attractive than moving for the money?

There is streaming though an Italian rugby website. Only issue is it checks if you IP is in Italy so you have to use various ways to get round that. 

Anyway I see Hogg has signed a new deal. I guess him having a family means living in Glasgow is more attractive than moving for the money?

Great bit of business by Glasgow. Daresay they've had to up his wages but I'd imagine English or French clubs would have offered him silly cash to sign up. Good news.