Rugby Union

kiwififer

I mentioned that, for the first time I can remember, the other day that the French squad has nothing that you would fear.

This Leicester team is the same. Even two or three years ago, Leicester at Welford Road was a fixture you would be nervous about. At this point, I feel the game isn't far off being won, even though I'd prefer if we put 50 on them.

I mentioned that, for the first time I can remember, the other day that the French squad has nothing that you would fear.

This Leicester team is the same. Even two or three years ago, Leicester at Welford Road was a fixture you would be nervous about. At this point, I feel the game isn't far off being won, even though I'd prefer if we put 50 on them.

Amazing really how much Leicester have dropped off. I played for chesterfield in late 90s n the amount of feeder clubs and scouts leicester had then has astonishing. It's a huge set up

Just now, dogmc said:

Amazing really how much Leicester have dropped off. I played for chesterfield in late 90s n the amount of feeder clubs and scouts had then has astonishing. It's a huge set up

I suppose you could say that they were due a drop-off at some stage - even their weaker years still had them challenging in the Premiership or Europe.

At times, I considering feeling sorry for them, but then I remember what a bunch of horrible, cheating c***s they have always been.

I suppose you could say that they were due a drop-off at some stage - even their weaker years still had them challenging in the Premiership or Europe.
At times, I considering feeling sorry for them, but then I remember what a bunch of horrible, cheating c***s they have always been.

Aye they were capable of playing lovely rugby but chose the stuff the ball up their jumpers....horrible bunch. Mind playing alongside a hooker who had given up with them cos he couldn't get past their 2nd team. He would have got a game at centre with virtually any team in scottish top tier at time. Yasss 4th try! !

35 minutes for a BP at Welford Road.

1296870506_randymarshjizz.jpg

Another key point here - one of these scrum halves is constantly being touted as a front-runner for the Lions. He's the one who has put two out on the full, and been run over by Josh Strauss and Jonny Gray.

On Jonny - he and Tim Swinson are showing some lovely Leone-like skills!