What Are You Drinking ?

Lambrini. I know, I know. I was going to go out and buy a proper bottle of wine but I couldn't be arsed and it has been sitting in the fridge for weeks.

Nowt to be ashamed of, the cherry and peach varieties are better but there's nowt wrong wi the regular variety.

Nowt to be ashamed of, the cherry and peach varieties are better but there's nowt wrong wi the regular variety.

I hadn't came across the Cherry one until last weekend when we were in Bristol. Sounds disgusting!

I much prefer a nice Rioja, but I'll settle for a cold bottle of Lambrini if it means I don't need to get off my arse and go to the shop!

I hadn't came across the Cherry one until last weekend when we were in Bristol. Sounds disgusting!

I much prefer a nice Rioja, but I'll settle for a cold bottle of Lambrini if it means I don't need to get off my arse and go to the shop!

It's after 10.

Rioja is great.

Cherry Lambrini is one of the great away-day lubricants.

I had a taste of the peach one last week, and it's actually really nice. I'm only telling you this as you've already admitted to it. I'd never have come out on my own. Thank you for giving me this.