What Are You Drinking ?

2 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Really enjoyed this. Would be outstanding in the summer.

20231110_174634.jpg

This stuff is year round in the US and will be pretty similar if BoE gets it back in - https://www.beersofeurope.co.uk/beer/country/usa/cigar-city-margarita-gose-can - Cigar City distros to 20 odd states so it's a pretty big op. There's Off Color's Beer For Tacos as well, also year round, but I don't think that makes it much outside of Chicago. 

Lazy Leopard Premium Lager from Birkenhead Brewery, Stanford, Western Cape, South Africa. It’s very malty and I wouldn’t have picked as a lager in a blind taste. It’s obviously lost something in transit and is not as fresh as it should be but itdoesn’t have that skunky old beer smell and it poured well with a good head. One to be consumed fresh and closer to the brewery. Like the names of their other beers in the photo from their web site.

IMG_9997.jpeg

IMG_1820.webp

Edited by Eednud

Sensational stuff from Home Bargains.

Tastes more a porter although has that 'roasty' stout element.

I get hits of vanilla, chocolate, cinnamon and even a hint of nutmeg.

Not really a Christmas pudding stout but actually much better. It's like a cross between the two Northern Monk beers I've posted below.

image-0f2225e3-d4d7-422a-811e-333d23d790d04868974957955147159.thumb.jpg.2e187865dbf43a6bbaf2d820ccfdf0c3.jpg