What Are You Drinking ?

37 minutes ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

Every time I have a Sureshot beer I think I should have more Sureshot beers. Ridiculously consistent brewery, probably only behind Overtone and Polly's for me.

20231111_234945.jpg

Not heard of that one. Will have to check it out.

On 11/11/2023 at 23:01, Sarcastic Bairn said:

Ha Ha, ok how the f*ck did you get to Brugge?

Hide contents

Unless I've misunderstood and you're still in G'mouth and drinking beer from Brugge. 

No, I was actually in Bruges and Antwerp. Got there courtesy of Ryanair. 

Edited by centralTon

Was at the Oller Del Mas winery just outside Manresa today. I've always thought I didn't like wine, but the tasting changed my mind entirely. Bloody lovely stuff and I even ended up buying another glass after the tasting that we'd paid for. Can see wine being a fairly regular thing with dinners and stuff.

Had the IPA at Estruch restaurant across the road from the Cathedral tonight. From the same brewery as Estrella. Pretty nice.

Supermarket I went to tonight didn't have as good a choice as yesterday, but some very cheap cans on offer that I've never had before. The thir picture was 89 cents and is a perfectly reasonable lager. 

Absolutely loving Barcelona. What a stunning city.

20231114_154700.jpg

20231114_193122.jpg

20231114_203950.jpg