Eastenders....

A man who knows it's empty.

Correct but if that was the case why did he not stop the mentalist?

Michael and Janine have a couple of the most annoying 'mouth inflictions' on TV at the moment.

Only beaten by the tick that the winner of The Apprentice has.

Anyone still watching this or is it just me.

Max is a cnut, it should have been me on that couch with Tanya.

Still watching, albeit Sky+ catch ups. I'm starting to warm to Derek. First it was the dressing gown, now he's really putting that little cow Lucy in her place. It's about time someone did.

Still watching, albeit Sky+ catch ups. I'm starting to warm to Derek. First it was the dressing gown, now he's really putting that little cow Lucy in her place. It's about time someone did.

Derek's a great character IMO. A gentlemanly thug with old school values, what's not to like !?!

What annoyed me about him initially is that the guy playing him is a poor actor and he's not remotely frightening. Strange, considering his dad's a real life gangster type (so I've heard) and that's probably how he got the job. I'm overlooking that now, purely based on the fact he's scaring the shit out of that wee boot.

I'm trying to watch when I get a chance but haven't really got the time when the football's on.

Have to agree on Derek though, I think he's becoming quite a good character overall and quite funny at times.

I hate what they are doing with derek - Its a problem in most soaps these days - why always the need for shades of gray characters? cant we just have proper b*****ds with no human compassion whatsoever

eastenders are notorious for bringing in hardmen and giving them a softer side

She's only 15, bit creepy if you ask me even if he is only a bit older.

They aren't sleeping together though, so at least it's not that creepy.

This engagement sets it up just nicely for us to find out that Jay is the father of Lilo Lil's baby.

1. Is Ian still wandering around London in his dressing gown?

2. What has happened to Kat's face?

3. Why is Derek taking money from Lucy?

(Missed the last few weeks)

1: apparently for 6 weeks minimum aye lol

2: She got well skelped by the looks of things, off a bus i think lol

3: She grassed him to the police and nearly fucked up his relationship with his daughter

Been a massively pretty shitey few weeks