Eastenders....

1345465141[/url]' post='6545187']

DENNI, DENNI - how fucking annoying is that going to be?:(

Also, wee shite bag walks into the nock and coughs to a murder - police response - no you never now f**k right off. Bollocks.

When he was in bed and she was singing to him it was cringe city!

Aye, Jay's good. Good on the lad, he's going to end up pumpin the legs aff that wee ned aswell, and you just know she's a wee durty!

More airtime needs to be given to the Masoods, preferably in a dry humoured way normally seen in Mas, Tanwar and the ma's one line put downs... not in the usual stereotypical way the scriptwriters treat asian families: divorce, bankruptcy etc... the bufty tho, no need for him to be on the tv.

by the way? what does Christian do for a living, the other day his bloke, who's name escapes me was on the verge, business failing, stock through the roof, panic stuff he needs christian to help out..... but he's too busy preparing the wean for a beauty pagent???

So he is, down at the boxing gym, i remember now, there was him, ben and ben's first love all getting sweaty together. yet again Eastenders abusing poetic licence. Gym's aren't like that, are they?

by the way, i take it ian will claim back all his property, once he is back to full health (i'd imagine by mext week) as lucy made him sign it all over when he was in no fit state to know what he's signing.

on a serious note, it's good that they have breached the subject of a breakdown and depression through a failed relationship, it's something very common, but rarely touched on in real life... unfortunatly they took it too far and turned ian into a fckin tramp.

I really found the signing over of all his (Ian) assets to his daughter (who is still a minor?) very confusing and agree with the above post assuming it will all be put right when he claims he did it as a fruit loop.

Shirley's acting is becoming a nonsense.

When the f**k will Ian take off that fucking hat?

He was wearin' it when he came down the stairs in his dressing gown. Maybe he sleeps with it on as well. Kat's lookin' a bit uneasy with Fatboy workin' at the queen Vic. Surely he's no her bit on the side?