Eastenders....

Is this speculation or spoiler?

The sheer amount of beyond irritating c***s on the square this Christmas is ridiculous. A mass cull is required. Time for a tragic gas explosion or something along those lines.

Sharon: Fucking pig-faced pointless mess. If Denny snuffs it she's gonna be unbearable viewing.

Jane: Fucking stupid deluded mess.

Ronnie Mitchell: Fucking stupid cow. Failure after failure after failure.

Cathy: Fucking scrawny pointless auld mess.

Vincent's maw: Irritating demented auld cow with massive tits.

Stacey: Fucking irritating cow. Hard work to watch. Shut your legs ya vile wee mess.

Kat: Fucked off and left Alfie yet again. This story is soooo boring.

Bobby: Just get the wee c**t grassed to the polis or get him punted to private school pronto.

Jack Branning: Why come back to the continuous let down that is Ronnie you utter welt?

All of this begs the question.......why does anyone watch this depressing pish?

what a shite way to go for fatboy, most characters either get the slow music walk to the train station shite or have one last hurrah on screen before going out in a blaze of glory

fatboy simply just vanished :lol:

I think that was in relation to the actor being suspended a while back - the producers probably just wanted shot of him

Gutted for Fatboy, I liked him.

Phil's been brilliant to watch. I really like Vincent too, which is a bit of a surprise as I really didn't think I was going to enjoy the inclusion of Richard Blackwood at all. That Claudette needs to die in this battle though.

I can see the death being Alfie, what with his brain tumour and all. It's not common for soaps to kill off kids so I'd be surprised if it was Denny. Shame that.

Stacey surely thinks she's given birth to the son of God?

His 'respec' for 'Mrs B' was awful TV and the c*nts voice was fucking irritating. Good riddance.

Not that I'll be watching but I fully expect he'll turn up on Doctors or Casualty in a month or so.

You may have a point there - if it was still on I reckon he would have turned up on "The Bill", that's where the Eastenders rejects used to end up!

Gutted for Fatboy, I liked him. Phil's been brilliant to watch. I really like Vincent too, which is a bit of a surprise as I really didn't think I was going to enjoy the inclusion of Richard Blackwood at all. That Claudette needs to die in this battle though. I can see the death being Alfie, what with his brain tumour and all. It's not common for soaps to kill off kids so I'd be surprised if it was Denny. Shame that. Stacey surely thinks she's given birth to the son of God?

cant see them killing off alfie, as much as it would be a ratings winner at the time, it leaves the writers without an easy go to script filler

"f**k we've run out of ideas"

"i know, lets trot out another kat and alfie storyline, either shes a slag again or he's come up with another hair brained scheme that will inevitably cost them"

its so fucking predictable

I seem to have completely forgotten about this brain tumour. When was it diagnosed? Tbh I just ignored anything with Alfie last time he was on, boy was a first class pudding.

Right before him and Kat left. It might even have been in their last episode.

Is this speculation or spoiler?

The sheer amount of beyond irritating c***s on the square this Christmas is ridiculous. A mass cull is required. Time for a tragic gas explosion or something along those lines.

Sharon: Fucking pig-faced pointless mess. If Denny snuffs it she's gonna be unbearable viewing.

Jane: Fucking stupid deluded mess.

Ronnie Mitchell: Fucking stupid cow. Failure after failure after failure.

Cathy: Fucking scrawny pointless auld mess.

Vincent's maw: Irritating demented auld cow with massive tits.

Stacey: Fucking irritating cow. Hard work to watch. Shut your legs ya vile wee mess.

Kat: Fucked off and left Alfie yet again. This story is soooo boring.

Bobby: Just get the wee c**t grassed to the polis or get him punted to private school pronto.

Jack Branning: Why come back to the continuous let down that is Ronnie you utter welt?

:lol: You'd make a good soap critic. Much better than that deadbeat Ally Ross.

They went to Spain because of the win on the lottery ticket. He got the diagnosis as they were preparing to go but he never told Kat.

I didn't word that well, was meaning the reason they drove to Spain was because of the diagnosis, they were meant to fly originally?