The Neighbours Thread

DA Baracus

I loved it when serena owned the bikini business

This almost caused my knob to fall off at the time. Crazy amount of wanking she was responsible for. :blink:

For the record, I would pump Natasha silly. I know she is annoying but there is something about her, think she would be super nasty. Sucking farts and swallowing spit n piss.

• 2 weeks later...

For the record, I would pump Natasha silly. I know she is annoying but there is something about her, think she would be super nasty. Sucking farts and swallowing spit n piss.

Natasha a model?? Aye right, missy, wi those boobies?? :blink::lol:

Will Andrew man up and dump Tash for Summer??

Will Rebecca get with Michael and Paul get his comeuppance or will Paul dob her in??

Will Donna go to America?

Will Lynn crack up?

Will we know the answers this year or will they drag it out for the next 2 years?? :rolleyes:

Natasha a model?? Aye right, missy, wi those boobies?? :blink::lol:

Will Andrew man up and dump Tash for Summer??

Will Rebecca get with Michael and Paul get his comeuppance or will Paul dob her in??

Will Donna go to America?

Will Lynn crack up?

Will we know the answers this year or will they drag it out for the next 2 years?? :rolleyes:

I had hoped that Andrew and Tash or whatever her name is would have died in the fire......Such a pity it didn't happen. :lol:

It's about time they got rid of a few of these characters for good.

• 2 weeks later...

She was untill Sonya's sister (who looks nothing like Sonya) turned up.

Yep, agreed. What a cow!

Although Natasha would've got a smack in the mouth before now if she acted like that at my school (back in the day!)

he's legit Scottish, he has to Aussie it up a bit so he's understood

Why would a Scottish person have to Aussie up? There are thousands of Scottish people living in Australia and I'm sure they are understood perfectly. What a stupid statement :blink:

http://holysoap.five.tv/neighbours/news/jordan-its-a-dream-come-true-5441

You're from Scotland - do you have to change your accent for the show?

The producers have been fantastic in accommodating my accent. I have had to refine it so the other cast members and audience can understand me. Although I still get that "what the hell did he just say" about every second scene!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How is the Sonya & Callum thing going to turn out I wonder???

If someone doesn't kick Tash in the pie fairly soon, I'm going to put my foot through the telly.

I hope something realy bad happens to Tash. I am thinking that Paul will find out that Tash isn't pregnant at all and run him,Rebecca and Tash' Dad out of town for good. Fingers crossed.