The Neighbours Thread

DA Baracus

The Parkers are leaving however Rebecca :wub:

Thank god. My T.V. will no longer be on the recieving end of slippers/cup/my dinner when bridget leaves!

as for rebecca :green

I can't believe that Zeke almost drowned in a puddle :lol:

I think he was more just having flashbacks to being in the water and fainted.

He is an annoying c**t but at least he's not as pointless as Ringo, all his family have gone so what's exactly the point in him still being around?

:lol:

Bridgets acting when zeek told her libby lost the baby. " oh no....poor libby ". I thought the woman who left her baby alone was the worst acting ever but at least she was only an extra.

He is an annoying c**t but at least he's not as pointless as Ringo, all his family have gone so what's exactly the point in him still being around?

Ringo is the worst. He also displayed the shittest side-shed i've ever seen the night of the "Dingoes" party.

More shit things in todays episode? Bridget's monotone, expressionless reaction to news of Libby losing her baby.

"Oh-no-Poor-Libby"

Has Donna gone for good? she's the only person in it just now worthy of being up there with the likes of Pepper, Fraser, Stingray, Connor etc.

Nope she'll be back soon enough.

There's also going to be an Asian lassie moving in with the Kennedy's to replace Rachel.

Nope she'll be back soon enough.

There's also going to be an Asian lassie moving in with the Kennedy's to replace Rachel.

And the Asian girl and Donna are involved in the lesbian kiss mentioned earlier in the thread

Edited by Mosby1314

And the Asian girl and Donna are involved in the lesbian kiss mentioned earlier in the thread

Result.

I agree about Bridget's acting, wtf was that about? I think my garden patio has a more dynamic personality than she does. Thank God she's leaving. It isn't right that these fake people fill me with rage but it does. As I've stated many times on this thread I hope Zeke dies. Why did he have to survive, and when he did, come back as an even more irritating c**t?

Grrrr Neighbours is getting worse and worse, it really has gone to the dogs :(

Grrrr Neighbours is getting worse and worse, it really has gone to the dogs :(

It really has.

It keeps getting, to use a playground analogy, gayer.

Releasing balloons as a representation of letting go things in your life that are holding you back and then cuddling and looking up at said balloons like it's the second coming of Jesus?

FOR F*CK'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As has been said before, they really could do with a big cull, ala plane crash.

*Hyperventilating* Lily, Lily, LILY ALLEN WILL BE APPEARING ON NEIGHBOURS!!! :D Turns out she will film a guest appearance next month when she does her tour of Oz. I'll post a link when I find one but it was on teletext earlier.

Apparently she appears alongside Zeke. Ach well you can't have everything.

EDIT: Here's the link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8071502.stm

Edited by fraser_smfc

*Hyperventilating* Lily, Lily, LILY ALLEN WILL BE APPEARING ON NEIGHBOURS!!! :D Turns out she will film a guest appearance next month when she does her tour of Oz. I'll post a link when I find one but it was on teletext earlier.

Jeez are Neighbours that desperate for ratings?

• 2 weeks later...

And so we have it, in traditional Neighbours style, Ringo is going off the rails and becoming "badass" and quitting school to show how "football" is having a bad effect on his life and will eventually lead to him going back to school thus showing the kids watching how important having a good education actually is and that you don't need fast cars and faster women to be a success.

God i hate this show, but i can't help watching it.

And i've got a feeling that Clarko's way of "keeping his stamina" will involve the bad drugs.