Snooker

RedWeb

Seeing Trump's interview before the game as well was pleasing. "I don't know what's wrong with Ding but he doesn't have the belief that I have" :lol:

Virgo might as well go home and stay there if O'Sullivan and Trump go out today.

That's right, they're a pair o fannies really.. I like Hendry, but he always sounds like he cant be arsed.

Good commentators

Hendry, Parrot, Davis

Decent

Doherty, Taylor, Griffiths

Shite

Virgo, Ebdon, Thorne

Don't know if I've missed anyone, but that's my ratings.

Edited by Tamdunk

If Willie fucking Thorne has a vocabulary that extends beyond "that's sooo careless", "that is absolutely top drawer" and "he's got a wonderful temperament this young man" I've yet to hear it. Another clueless aulds fart. Get him in the sea with Ebdon and Virgo.

So what happens to punters who pay to see a session, then there turns out only to be a couple of matches? Today's sessions ended pretty promptly .. would you get a refund or is tough titties, since you sometimes get more games in the final sessions?

So what happens to punters who pay to see a session, then there turns out only to be a couple of matches? Today's sessions ended pretty promptly .. would you get a refund or is tough titties, since you sometimes get more games in the final sessions?

I think quite often the likes of Davis/Taylor/Virgo sometimes play an exhibition frame or two in those circumstances.

I think quite often the likes of Davis/Taylor/Virgo sometimes play an exhibition frame or two in those circumstances.

If I had to witness Virgo do his Dennis Taylor impersonation I'd quite possibly go on a murderous killing spree.

ETA: 'Where's the cue ball going?'

'In this sock and then right over your head, ya c**t!'.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

Local guy coming off a massive win who happens to be a snooker fan and goes the the crucible often... anymore reason required?

Yes. You got any?? I'm sure there's plenty other locals in the audience who go there often. Some of them might even play golf. I still fail to see the relevance of it. Probably because I don't like golf. Yes that'll be it. I don't like golf. 

Only noticed today that Ebdon is now into commentary.

Suffering f**k. I saw during his last qualifying match that the last session went into 2am. Even Dott won the 2006 final against him before that time.

Higgins sails through. The draw opening up for him as I expect him to beat McManus without much hassle either. 

O'Sullivan on the brink. Get him hounded, Barry.