Pregnancy And Parenting

That's fantastic news. :D
Braw! All the best Seamus.

Ta folks

I will be moaning on here soon enough about sleepless nights.We have a time table sorted for his feeds and medication its a magic feeling !!!

Hopefully the roller-coaster ride is over. :D

Ta folks

I will be moaning on here soon enough about sleepless nights.We have a time table sorted for his feeds and medication its a magic feeling !!!

Hopefully the roller-coaster ride is over. :D

I'm afraid it's only just beginning! I'm really pleased for you both. Good luck.

Congrats Seamus. It's great having them home. I remember when both Mum and baby were in the hospital and I was at home alone. Even though he had never been in the house before, it felt like he was still missing, if you know what I mean.

It's great when they are tiny. Just wait until he starts crawling...

Congrats Seamus. It's great having them home. I remember when both Mum and baby were in the hospital and I was at home alone. Even though he had never been in the house before, it felt like he was still missing, if you know what I mean.

It's great when they are tiny. Just wait until he starts crawling...

Cheers :D .

He will be five weeks tomorrow and its been like five year.Its almost as if the jigsaw is complete now.Its time to enjoy him now me thinks.

Cheers :D .

He will be five weeks tomorrow and its been like five year.Its almost as if the jigsaw is complete now.Its time to enjoy him now me thinks.

Cal came home at 5 weeks old. It was a surreal 5 weeks as you have a baby but they're not really with you. He was an angel in the hospital but changed as soon as we got him home :lol:

Enjoy :D

Congrats mate.

9 weeks old here and its just great to be a dad. When i see my son smile it makes me so happy. Colic is not to bad either. Seems to be about 30 minutes per night.

That doesn't sound like colic to me! ;) I think most babies have a grumpy hour or so in the evening. Real colic goes on for hours, believe me. I do often think that babies crying is 'diagnosed' as colic when it's just the witching hour.

Edit: I've just read that back and it sounds really condescending - sorry, it wasn't meant to be.

Edited by Reina

That doesn't sound like colic to me! ;) I think most babies have a grumpy hour or so in the evening. Real colic goes on for hours, believe me. I do often think that babies crying is 'diagnosed' as colic when it's just the witching hour.

Edit: I've just read that back and it sounds really condescending - sorry, it wasn't meant to be.

I remember Charlie cried for hours as a result of Colic, then he got a little bigger, he cried less at night. It looks like you may soon be out of the Colic woods, G_Man. ;)

To be honest if this is what colic is then my son got it lucky. Wasnt that bad, dont get me wrong some days were unreal we him, would cry for ages but others wasnt so bad.

Hello xbl, i see you are in this thread. :D

It seems like it. Charlie would normally cry from around 6pm until he went down at around 10pm. He still slept right through the night though, the little angel that he is.

Guest The Phoenix
Can't be yours then!

:o

That might have been a little less cutting if it had been accompanied with a " ;) ". :lol:

Edit: Just seen Adam's reply, looks like you were right, Rowan. ;)

Edited by The Phoenix

Hello xbl, i see you are in this thread. :D

Why hello G_Man, always nice to be namechecked for no reason. Good news about the colic eh, now you're out of the colic woods, you can go and google yourself another medical condition to give "G_baby".