The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Wrestling related I suppose, Hogan wins $115 million in his lawsuit against gawker.

Really hope someone played his music as he walked out of court after the verdict.

I will be amazed if he ends up with more than a few million out of that. Gawker will be in liquidation within days.

Wrestling related I suppose, Hogan wins $115 million in his lawsuit against gawker.

Really hope someone played his music as he walked out of court after the verdict.

I'd love if he stood on the steps of the Court cupping his ears and flexing his muscles to the sound of "Real American."

Has anyone used the Wrestlemania package deal before? Looking to get it for 33, just wondering how many days it is.

I bought it this year. Got bronze package which was 3 nights at the Sheraton Hotel in Dallas.

Anyone going to Scott Steiner tomorrow?

I'd love if he stood on the steps of the Court cupping his ears and flexing his muscles to the sound of "Real American."

His second tweet after the decision was him saying that he'd "promised to body slam another giant, brother".

I'm sure he'd have traded that insane amount of money for the whole thing never coming out.  I doubt he'll be anywhere near anything WWE related for the rest of his life.

His second tweet after the decision was him saying that he'd "promised to body slam another giant, brother".

I'm sure he'd have traded that insane amount of money for the whole thing never coming out. I doubt he'll be anywhere near anything WWE related for the rest of his life.

I can see him making another return of sorts once this and the racism thing have died down (And they will).

There's still a massive amount of money to be made off the Hogan name for WWE despite Hogan's best attempts to ruin his legacy.

The Court decision is just the tip of the iceberg. It doesn't necessarily mean that Gawker will pay up and they are appealing though from what I'm reading the law in Florida requires a substantial sum to be lodged by the Defendant as a deposit before the appeal process can start. There's also the legal fees on both sides which, being America, will no doubt be a fortune. Someone has to pay. Between his divorce and numerous other Court actions over the years I'm amazed Hogan has any money left.

As for WWE it comes down to money in the end and if McMahon sees a buck to be made you can bet your last penny you'll see Hogan back. They've had a love-hate type relationship for years.

WWE jizz over Warrior and even have an award named after him despite him being a homophobic piece of shit who has delivered lectures about how 'queering doesn't work', so I'm sure they'll welcome Hogan back at some point.

News is going about that Kris Travis has passed away today.

EDIT: Seems legit. Weird not to see much on it though. Especially on Twitter.

Quite a bit on Twitter now. Sad news. I read his guest columns in FSM and they were really powerful stuff.