The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

From PWInsider.com:

"TNA champion Kurt Angle was arrested this morning after a female TNA star he was involved in, who had an active order of protection against him spotted Angle following her while she was at a Starbucks this morning.

According to a source at the Robsinson Township, PA police department, Angle was pulled over after the woman he allegedly stalked called police. The TNA champion was found carrying 'a capped syringe and two vials of Human Growth Hormone Hygetropin' in his car. Angle claimed he had a valid prescription for the HGH

Angle has been charged with driving with a suspended license (stemming from his refusal to take a breathalyzer test during his DUI arrest last year, which is an automatic suspension), illegal possession of the HGH), breaking an order of protection and harassment."

He is scheduled to be in the main event of TNA's Hard Justice pay-per-view event tomorrow.

:o:blink:

For serious?

Are you one of the people who will never be happy with anything ever in the wrestling?

:rolleyes:

RAW has been woeful recently, but I think we get MVP vs. Swagger tonight, do we not ?

Freddie Prinze Jr is gonna be on 24 soon. :D

I caught two minutes of Impace on Saturday night when round at the girlfriend's house. They were interviewing Bobby Lashley and they were talking about him fighting Kurt Angle. Basically they said it would be great because it would be one of the greatest wrestlers taking on one of the greatest MMA fighters. Hasn't he only had a couple of fights? Why do they feel the need to always exaggerate to such a ridiculous degree?

You must be joking. That was painfully shit :huh:

I'm not. It was nice to see the GM doing the pointless good guy thing. When he brought Jillian out to do the Canadian national anthem, I laughed.

It might have only looked good next to the bags of shit that surrounded it though. Even Jericho and Cena couldn't turn it on.

EDIT : NOT doing the pointless good guy shit.

Edited by DomDom

Are you one of the people who will never be happy with anything ever in the wrestling?

No.

I'm fairly happy with SmackDown!.

RAW has just become embarassingly bad to watch.

Savio Vega vs Owen Hart and HBK vs Vader on Vintage Collection :D .

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

Why are all the big names in the WWE all on Raw now? I'm talking about Cena, HHH, Orton, Michaels, Jericho. Smackdown's main men are CM Punk, Matt Hardy and fucking John Morrison? Whats the story with that? Are they trying to phase Smackdown out or something?