The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

To be fair, Rob Van Dam is probably gonna turn out to be one big massive disappointment. Would be apt considering that's what his career basically was before he went to WWE.

I guess if they put him in there with Pac, Pac can fly and bump all over the place. That would be cool.

Does Matt just jump everybody that shags Lita? :lol: Well to be fair Punk doesn't drink, smoke or do drugs so he has to have ahobby of some kind, so he's taken up diva dating :lol: .

I was undecided about 1PW this year but I'm now seeing which of my mates wnat to go with me.

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

Being reported now that Jeff Hardy has been arrested on charges of drug trafficking amongst other things. Possibly imprisonment for five years. What an idiot he is.

Jeff Hardy arrest on drug charges confirmed

By Bryan Alvarez

The Moore County Sheriff’s Office confirmed with us moments ago that Jeff Nero Hardy was arrested today on charges of trafficking in controlled prescription pills and possession of anabolic steroids.

During a search officers located and seized approximately 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 Soma prescription pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine, and items of drug paraphernalia.

Hardy has been charged with felony trafficking in opium, two counts of felony possession with intent to sell or deliver a Schedule III controlled substance, felony maintaining a dwelling to keep controlled substance, felony possession of cocaine, and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

At the time of the press release he was being held on $125,000 bond in the Moore County Detention Center.

Another guy is going to be making their 1PW debut that weekend.

I'll post here when it's announced.

Yeah I heard that, my mates and I have been speculating about who it could be, the common suggestion seems to be Corino but I reckon someone else.

I had a feeling Jeff was leaving because he missed his old ways, same as Kendrick who reportedly wanted released so he could smoke weed :lol: . Didn't think Jeff would be on this deep though. Although I suppose it give CM Punk more material for his promos. :lol:

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

I tend to think that guys that wear the short trunks tend to look worse when they have a bit of flab.

I think there's also the non-use of steroids meaning guys have to use other ways to get bigger now. Batista got REALLY fat for a while because of it. Now he's just chunky.

Anyone else think alot of wrestlers look quite fat in WWE these days? I don't mean fat as in the likes of Big Show etc, a lot of them have like flabby 6 packs and stuff. :huh:

Matt Hardy in particular could do with laying off the pies for a bit.

Edited by TheScarf