The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Some of those names are horrific though. Alex Riley sounds like an ROH jobber.

Lucky Cannon, Michael McGillicuty, Eli Cottonwood, Husky Harris. These guys are doomed before they start.

Maybe they're thinking of giving Beulah a gig with that name.

Hunky Harris, isn't Chris Harris from AMW is it? Cause that would be hilarious.

Husky Harris (Windham Rotunda) - Former Troy University offensive lineman and son of Mike Rotunda, Grandson of Blackjack Mulligan, and nephew to Barry & Kendall Windham. Has been working in FCW (WWE Developmental) since early 2009 as "Duke Rotundo" and is a former FCW tag team champion with his brother Taylor "Bo" Rotunda.

Husky Harris (Windham Rotunda) - Former Troy University offensive lineman and son of Mike Rotunda, Grandson of Blackjack Mulligan, and nephew to Barry & Kendall Windham. Has been working in FCW (WWE Developmental) since early 2009 as "Duke Rotundo" and is a former FCW tag team champion with his brother Taylor "Bo" Rotunda.

Or simply put.....he's the son of IRSrolleyes.gif .

Just saw this on facebook:

It would be good but I probably won't go. I know someone who went last year who got kicked out because he wouldn't sit down and his chants contained swear words like "f**k 'em up Joe" and others, I mean christ sake it's a wrestling show. If anyone goes then they should hit the Cathouse after words because James Storm has been there the past two times. Storm agreed that my friend was wrongfully kicked out.

If you stand up, there's a chance the person behind can't see. It's fucking ignorant. If your friend was asked to sit down and he didn't then he deserved to be booted out.

This is my most hated thing about wrestling fans. We went down to Doncaster for the the 1PW 3rd anniversary the other year, we managed to get in the 2nd row and a fat fucker in front of me stood up until I told him to sit his fat arse doon and even then he jumped a few times after that....raging.

Incidentally, if you're in the seating and everyone around is sitting, if you stand up you'll likely be asked to sit down if someone complains. If you don't, you'll be chucked.

Of course, comparing a gig to a wrestling show is stupid anyways.

Incidentally, if you're in the seating and everyone around is sitting, if you stand up you'll likely be asked to sit down if someone complains. If you don't, you'll be chucked.

Of course, comparing a gig to a wrestling show is stupid anyways.

They should have standing sections then.

It's not that stupid. Same kinda arena, everyone watching some big event.

They should have standing sections then.

It's not that stupid. Same kinda arena, everyone watching some big event.

Why should they have standing sections ? I can't say I have ever felt the need to stand up, and when there has been the oppertunity to stand up I can't say I enjoyed it any more than sitting down. If you need to stand up to enjoy a show to the point where you won't sit down when asked then I suggest you can't enjoy the wrestling much in the first place.

And it's stupid because it's mostly adults that want to stand that go to gigs. It's mostly families that go to wrestling shows over here that want to sit.

Why should they have standing sections ? I can't say I have ever felt the need to stand up, and when there has been the oppertunity to stand up I can't say I enjoyed it any more than sitting down. If you need to stand up to enjoy a show to the point where you won't sit down when asked then I suggest you can't enjoy the wrestling much in the first place.

And it's stupid because it's mostly adults that want to stand that go to gigs. It's mostly families that go to wrestling shows over here that want to sit.

If I went to a show, I'd be active, shouting, chanting and the likes. All of which will be better done while standing. I don't see how you can say that someone won't enjoy wrestling while standing up.

I don't see what's wrong with having a standing section for those who wish to stand and give the families a section that you must sit in.

If I went to a show, I'd be active, shouting, chanting and the likes. All of which will be better done while standing. I don't see how you can say that someone won't enjoy wrestling while standing up.

I chant at shows all of the time, as do a lot of fans, and I don't think we have much trouble doing it sitting down. It's also much easier to do the feet stamping thing while sitting too. I'm not saying you WON'T enjoy it. I'm saying that they can't enjoy it much in the first place if they need to stand to the point where they won't sit down when asked. It's really not much better than sitting. I've stood twice, and only done so the second time because it was ALL standing.

The other problem with this is, in a place like Braehead Arena, where is the standing areas and how big are they ?

I'm in the minority here when I say I prefer to be standing at wrestling shows. I just see everything better. But I always make sure I'm up at the back, or placed against something out of the way. Standing up in front of people is just ignorant.

The other problem with this is, in a place like Braehead Arena, where is the standing areas and how big are they ?

You could indicate when you buy your ticket whether you would prefer standing or seating and then judge it based on ticket selection.