The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

If Tazz was on commentary, he'd be pointing out to Michael Cole that the reaction in the arena is not "mixed".

Joey Styles : "A mixed reaction for Rey."

Tazz : "Mixed reaction ? I think they're booing him Joe."

I didn't say the worst wrestler. I said the worst choice for champion. The Great Khali looks like he could murder every guy in WWE. Rey ... well, he's the supposed best on a brand where every single wrestler is bigger than him.

I'm cool with that. I was sort of rooting for Sheamus Fella going into it anyways. That bit where the NXT guys suddenly notice Sheamus with the belt and go after him and Sheamus being like "oh shit !" was pretty funny.

Good ending to the PPV and the NXT guys are just OWNING at the minute.

I didn't say the worst wrestler. I said the worst choice for champion. The Great Khali looks like he could murder every guy in WWE. Rey ... well, he's the supposed best on a brand where every single wrestler is bigger than him.

Rey Mysterio should not be anywhere near the HEAVYWEIGHT championship. The clue is in the name. I thought WWE were trying to go for an air of "realism"? Wheres the realistic value in putting the heavyweight belt on one of the smallest guys in the roster? I like Rey as an entertainer, but heavyweight champion he should not be. Bring back the cruiserweight division and have him own that. If thats not an option then back to the midcard you go. I would prefer even Swagger as a champ, at least he looks intimidating. Hell, even the Big Show would do a better job as champion.

THANK GOD! A long awaited Abyss heel turn, now get rid of the American Made theme tune and stick with his old one.

Atleast TNA are responding to the crowd. Its been obvious for about 2 months now that the crowd don't give a crap about Abyss and even the past few weeks has been getting booed.

THANK GOD! A long awaited Abyss heel turn, now get rid of the American Made theme tune and stick with his old one.

Atleast TNA are responding to the crowd. Its been obvious for about 2 months now that the crowd don't give a crap about Abyss and even the past few weeks has been getting booed.

I'm starting to think that TNA are reading my posts. I said that Anderson should go face and I said that Abyss should go heel. :smartass

I think TNA should kill Orlando Jordan off :P

After the show went off the air, as mentioned in a previous report, Cena sat in the ring (and I think he was actually tearing a bit) and then shot off his mouth and then when Cena made the comment about the "You Can't Wrestle" chants, the crowd went crazy (with the boo's and "You Can't Wrestle" and "Cena Sucks" Chants)...Most of the audience, when he pointed the mic at the sections were VERY ANTI-CENA!..after he said the whole "I sure as hell can fight", he said something like "I'm gonna kick each of those sons of bitches in the ass!" or something like that (my friend next to me definitely heard him say "ass" and I definitely heard him call the NXT Rookies/Faction "Sons of Bitches". SO MUCH FOR THE SPOKESPERSON FOR WWE'S RIDICULOUS "PG" RATING! (Or does that not count because it was off the air?) I think that was crap because there were a lot of kids still in the arena and if you're gonna be strict about the PG rating, why do you release Daniel Bryan for a "PG-13" move(s) and yet Cena will most likely not even be given a slap on the wrist? SHAME ON YOU, WWE! He then stormed off, slammed the microphone and then Justin Roberts thanked the audience for coming to the PPV.

I also wanted to point out that I genuinely think that John Cena was really pissed off at the crowd in attendance...there was A LOT of heat on him all night, and his comment to the crowd about the "You Can't Wrestle" chants, tied in with the response when he surveyed the crowd with the mic, as well as slamming down the mic and storming off...I think really made him angry. After the show, when the superstars were exiting the arena, when John Cena came out, he just walked right on the bus...he didn't stop to sign autographs or take pictures or anything...very unlike Cena...maybe the Long Island Loudmouths got the best of John Cena!

Hmmmmm intresting.