The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Coming to SmackDown soon is "The Honest Man" Alberto Del Rio (Dos Caras Jr without the mask, a wealthy, upper class Mexicanlaugh.gif.

I already dont like him, cant figure out why though :ph34r:

:lol:

Took me a while to get that.

Speaking of Killie, I was down there tonight for a show which featured Doug's last Scottish appearance and a stunner of a ladder match with BT Gunn and Kid Fite.

Also seen Greg Hemphill. Good times.

:lol:

Took me a while to get that.

Speaking of Killie, I was down there tonight for a show which featured Doug's last Scottish appearance and a stunner of a ladder match with BT Gunn and Kid Fite.

Also seen Greg Hemphill. Good times.

It seems he's been doing the rounds at shows lately.

I'm really gutted I missed last nights show. I only really found out about it when I showed up at work and 3 of the guys on the show were getting ready to leave. Bums.

It's been a long time since I've been to an EK or Killie show. Incidentally, I found a picture of me with Mick Foley from a BCW show in Killie in 2006 the other day!

There's a show at EK tonight, but I have no idea what's actually on the show. Red Lightning has turned on Wolfgang so I wonder if there'll be any backfire from that.

I'm not so sure. Mr. Gang won't be there tonight.

It occured to me recently that they didn't have the King of the Mountain match at Slammiversary.

yeah that was a shame, hogan must not be a fan of them....

TNA got a bit stale as of late but with the abyss heel turn and the possible ECW faction thing, it is starting to look a bit better, still not sure about flairs faction, Beer money are the perfect tag team for a stable, Flair is the perfect mentor, not sure if Kaz/wolfe fits in with their style though.

not seen wwe in a while, this nxt storyline thing seems to have passed me by, but from what I heard they had a chance to make it great but took it in the wrong direction, I saw that gif of henry chasing nxt, while being infront of them, that was classic!

I wouldn't say the NXT thing has gone in the wrong direction yet. The problem is that it hasn't seemed to go in any direction. Me thinks that they're in limbo. They had a good idea for a segment and had no idea how to actually follow it up, so they're just repeating the segment to waste time.

I wouldn't say the NXT thing has gone in the wrong direction yet. The problem is that it hasn't seemed to go in any direction. Me thinks that they're in limbo. They had a good idea for a segment and had no idea how to actually follow it up, so they're just repeating the segment to waste time.

Like I said before, it's like Lost, the writers don't seem to have a fucking clue where they are going with it.

Well, here's an odd story. There's an English wrestler named CJ Banks. Wrestles for GPW in the Wigan area mostly. I've been a bit hard on him as he's not really endeered himself in the ring up to now. So what did he do last night ? He went Dom Dom hunting. Didn't find me because, for the first time ever, I wasn't hanging around after the show, since I was myself and didn't want to miss the train.

Fast forward to 24 hours later. I had no intentions of going to this show as I was skint. However, I now feel pretty sad about that. Why ? The fucker bought me flowers. No joke. As far as sarcastic affection goes, that is pretty high level stuff.

Fast forward to 24 hours later. I had no intentions of going to this show as I was skint. However, I now feel pretty sad about that. Why ? The fucker bought me flowers. No joke. As far as sarcastic affection goes, that is pretty high level stuff.

I obviously have no idea how deserved your criticism of him is but that's a lovely gesture from the fella. Maybe he thinks you'll be less harsh on him in future. :P

Anyway, just watched Capital Carnage from 1998 - not the greatest showcase of wrestling but it was good to see the crowd nuked for just about every match.

Oh f**k off. Absolutely f**k off. The worst choice of champion in WWE history has the gold again.

Who are you to decide who the worst champion is ? Maybe Vince enjoys him being champion. Maybe he has decided that it's the best thing for him.

Idiot.

Who are you to decide who the worst champion is ? Maybe Vince enjoys him being champion. Maybe he has decided that it's the best thing for him.

Idiot.

I see what you're trying to do here, but even Vince seemed to acknowledge this last time by having him job to every tom, dick and harry. Infact, his last title run only came because Eddie died. This title run only came because they needed someone popular to have the belt untill The Undertaker wins it in the Fall. Little realising that The Big Show was a much more logical option.

The comparison with my point in the music thread is null and void.