The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

EDIT : Some women can wrestle. Most can't though. I'd be happy for every WWE diva not named Maryse or Gail Kim to get sacked.

I'm just expecting the bellas to botch everything, kelly kelly to get covered in lawlers drool and maybe vicky guerrero to do her frog splash, thats what I've come to expect of womens wrestling, the last womens match I actually watched was that womens 4 vs 4 at WM26..... it's been no wonder why I fast forward past them nowtongue.gif

Smackdown's MitB match will be first, and probably given about 10 minutes.

Hoping for Christian, Miz, Swagger and Cena to win their matches. With either Miz or Christian cashing in on Cena right away :D

I still don't understand the point of this show in the first place. We only had one of these matches a couple of months ago. Why another two now? This time with some real diddy mid markers. Why?

Must admit I was surprised with the Punk v Jeff Hardy match getting so much air time over the last week in the build up to tonight.

It is true, but when friends on his facebook saw it they immediately sent round an ambulance. He's now in hospital with his family around him, so (hopefully) he should be getting better.

Actually he was in a relationship with a married woman and she didn't want to leave her husband for him. Hardly a time to be making jokes, ass hole.

Yes it is, it's the Scottish way. Unless you know him personally there's no need to be such a sanctimonious bore.

Americanisms are w**k you ARSEhole

I still don't understand the point of this show in the first place. We only had one of these matches a couple of months ago. Why another two now? This time with some real diddy mid markers. Why?

Lets face it. When does a Money in the Bank NOT have real diddy midcarders ? Only the first one had a real top notch lineup. Maybe the Mania 23 one at a push.

As for the why ? f**k knows. I'd have rather have kept it at one per year at Wrestlemania. It's always a highlight of the show. It's made even more pointless by the TLC PPV. So that's two PPVs with ladders on them automatically and then the TLC at the end of the year ? Madness.

Yes it is, it's the Scottish way. Unless you know him personally there's no need to be such a sanctimonious bore.

Americanisms are w**k you ARSEhole

It's not the Scottish way, it's an asshole way. Dude, Americanisms are totally awesome. Poor grammar is w**k, douchebag.

It's not the Scottish way, it's an asshole way. Dude, Americanisms are totally awesome. Poor grammar is w**k, douchebag.

Making jokes about Chris Hamrick reeks of awesomeness.

Remember that awesome bump he used to do off of the apron in ECW when he'd flip and land flat on his back on concrete ? Fucking mentalist.

I don't normally go down the grammar route on forums as it's the sign of a sad sack who can't think of a decent reply but where's the grammatical error of which you speak?

Making jokes about Chris Hamrick reeks of awesomeness.

Remember that awesome bump he used to do off of the apron in ECW when he'd flip and land flat on his back on concrete ? Fucking mentalist.

Aye, that bump was barry. Only Mick Foley's shins first into the steps was radger in my opinion.

Please elaborate, I cannae see the problem.

"w**k" is a singular adjective, in this case. "Americanisms" is a plural noun.

As for that bump. Loved the cheeky smile which turns to a frown when realised he was being filmed.

Edited by forehead7

wwe is killing the legacy of some matches that were awesome when they were once a year type things like a Hell in a cell, that used to be awesome, but after the HIAC PPV it was shite! just normal matches with a shit view. TLC was great when it was a once a year thing between 3 tag teams, but now with PG 13 rules it just sucked, MITB is something I think has it's own special place at WM and having 3 MITB winners in 1 year just belittles the thing sad.gif