The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Santino and Kozlov probably shade it into my top 5 favourite current WWE tag teams.

Which shows what a sad state of affairs the WWE Tag Team division is.

10 year ago we had E&C, Dudleys, Hardys, APA, Too Cool, Kaentai, The Holly's and plenty more that I canny think of.

Which shows what a sad state of affairs the WWE Tag Team division is.

10 year ago we had E&C, Dudleys, Hardys, APA, Too Cool, Kaentai, The Holly's and plenty more that I canny think of.

It was a joke, I can't even think of 5 tag teams.

Please don't do a predictable ending WWE of this,

Here comes sad Cena, "bla bla bla i can't defeat you i will join you" *Cena extends his hand* "...NOT HA ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

Boom Boom Attitude Adjustments everywhere, "see you at Summerslam Barrett" <_<

Please don't do a predictable ending WWE of this,

Here comes sad Cena, "bla bla bla i can't defeat you i will join you" *Cena extends his hand* "...NOT HA ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

Boom Boom Attitude Adjustments everywhere, "see you at Summerslam Barrett" <_<

I'm sticking with what I said in that its nothing more than a predictable cliff hanger to keep the viewers watching till the end.

Was it aye? While watching I realised that Summerslam '98 is one of the few WWF/E PPV's I aint seen before.

I have seen the Triple H/Rock ladder match though, that was good.

yeah I can't remember which one now but either taker or austin (I think austin) got smacked up pretty bad in the first minute and had to go most of the match all spaghetti legged, also they botched the stunner at the end and it looked more like a wierd neckbreaker.

Rock vs Triple H had an awesome match, best one of the PPV, but the best thing of that summer slam was seeing finkle shaving jarrets head :D

I think it's obvious he is the natural replacement for Ric Flair

Ric Flair? Whit?

Does this now mean that Jericho and Edge have turned face? :unsure:

Nah they'll still be heels, its just one of those occasions where you get good guys and bad guys working together like with the Alliance angle and the Smackdown vs Raw angle in 2005.

Just watched it and was thinking the same thing. He's so slow, the Nexus were probably already halfway up the stairs by the time he got in the ring.

:lol: When they raced the ring even Bret Hart beat Khali to it!

I heard that the original plan was for Ricky Steamboat to be the 7th man, but that was scrapped when Steamboat ended up in hospital.

Here I pose a question that only a few may know but I was wondering if anyone could help me out as I am rather curious.

Can anyone tell me what the conclusion of the Vince McMahon death storyline was going to be or what was going to happen? For obvious reasons it had to be scrapped but it may have had the potential to be very dramatic and shocking...

Thanks a lot Chris!dry.gif

This is 7 v 7 thing is only going to end up one way

Edge and Jericho's egos will mean they end up fighting each other

The Great Khali won't do very much at all

R-Truth and John Morrison will jump about a lot but not really do much

and

Either Bret Hart or John Cena will turn heel and cost their team the match and then join the Nexus leading to "Why Bret/John ? " signs