The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Mason Ryan doesn't deserve to be in a WWE ring, he's useless.

Nice to see Kofi getting the win there, the guy deserves a decent storyline and he can go places.

Makes sense though since Brodus has just been plowing through guys. Even though they're jobbers, he's still been beating them without a problem(only recently have they even been getting moves in)

Diva's match main eventing Raw? I wonder if a certain demon will get involved rolleyes.gif

edit: Beth :wub:

double edit: squashed like a tomato. f**k me(both in surprise and in wishes)

Edited by forehead7

This Raw was pretty fucking awesome. They've pretty much confirmed the main matches at Mania though, assuming they don't try and outfox us internet types. Jericho/Punk, HHH/Taker, Sheamus/Bryan(maybe Orton in there as well)

I could see Cena vs Ryder at EC, or a threeway with Kane and that's when Cena properly snaps.

Have Orton win the title at EC and Sheamus picks him to face at Mania, Bryan cashes in his rematch.(could do that with Jericho winning at EC and Punk using his rematch, both would be overkill though)

I didn't even think Wrestlemania 25 was HBK and Taker's best one. I thought they topped it a year later. The thing with the Mania sign worked better this time I thought. I hated it last time, and the weird thing this time was that it was longer, so I should have hated it more.Poor episode of RAW btw.

Is anyone actually excited for Taker vs HHH part 3? I wasn't a fan of their match last year and there is not even the slightest doubt that Hunter will be the one to break the streak. I would maybe be more interested if they go for a proper HHH heel turn in the build up, it's hard to believe that HHH has been a face for almost 6 years now.

I'm excited in the sense that of all of the people they could have put in there, they've put in the one guy who I could see ending the streak. Pretty much ANYONE else and I wouldn't have bought it for a second.

EDIT: I agree that the match has potential to be a trainwreck, even though last year's was great fun.

Edited by DomDom

Takers wig laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Should have just brung back American Bad Ass

I know 'Taker shaved his head a few months back for some reason. Surely he'd know the wig looks bloody stupid and he ain't gonna be able to wrestle wearing it. I though that he was just gonna come back with the short hair in an updated incarnation mixed with Big Evil era.

Mania matches as I see it, with winners in bold (note I'm utterly guessing the challengers for the IC and US matches);

post-12228-0-21019900-1328039585_thumb.j

Cena vs Rock

Punk © vs Y2J

Taker vs HHH

Bryan © vs Sheamus

Orton Vs Barrett

Ryder vs Kane

Mick Foley vs John Lauranitis

And if they have a MITB match:

Ziggler, Kofi, Show, Jackson, Riley, Christian, Ricardo, Del Rio

Swagger © vs Dibiase

Miz vs R-Truth

Rhodes © vs Clay

Hunico © and Epico © vs The Usos

Beth Phoenix © vs Natalya

There's probably loads of folk I've forgotten and I'm sure there'll be a couple of suprises, and matches some will have some stipulations. But I think some of it will be fairly accurate. If they don't have a MITB match they'll just waste a lot of folk in a crappy six man tag or some such pish. MITB works better as a one time a year at Mania thing than as a PPV I reckon, even though it was the best WWE PPV last year.

Oh, and Stone Cold to induct Mike Tyson surely?

Edited by DA Baracus

I think they're moving the TLC PPV and removing MitB altogether or something like that, and the MitB will be back on the Wrestlemania show. Not sure where I heard that though.

EDIT: And yeah, Austin is a fairly obvious pick to induct Tyson. Or HBK. Not sure why anyone is even asking that.

Edited by DomDom

A wee note to anyone who wants to see ICW at some point. The next show's tickets are on sale, and they've sold 150 tickets in two days, which is quite alarming. I've decided to get mines tomorrow instead of Monday, and there will be a SHEDLOAD going at the weekend I'd imagine. In other words, I don't expect the tickets to last to Monday. It's on Sunday 26th of Feb.

I think they're moving the TLC PPV and removing MitB altogether or something like that, and the MitB will be back on the Wrestlemania show. Not sure where I heard that though.

EDIT: And yeah, Austin is a fairly obvious pick to induct Tyson. Or HBK. Not sure why anyone is even asking that.

Wrestling Observer announced it(I think)

I want Zack Galifinackis(sp) to do it