The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I love how they're keeping Punk and Jericho from even touching each other, until EC of course. It'll make it so much better at WrestleMania. I'd actually like to see either Punk or Jericho go early on Sunday so that they still don't meet, sadly I doubt that will happen and we'll get the in-match stare down then.

Miz may just be the most boring guy in the mic in that ring just now.sleep.gif

I thought that was a great segment, Miz's part was pretty good. Kingston looking strong as well. Great segment all round.

I love how they're keeping Punk and Jericho from even touching each other, until EC of course. It'll make it so much better at WrestleMania. I'd actually like to see either Punk or Jericho go early on Sunday so that they still don't meet, sadly I doubt that will happen and we'll get the in-match stare down then.

I like this.

I thought it was all a bit meh. Miz being the worst of them all. I wouldn't have opened the show with it.

I thought it was pretty good, the Ziggler putdown was great.

Aye, Bryan's been fantastic recently. I'm still not convinced about him being on Smackdown though, too many big guys to deal with, I'm not sure how he'll cope with Sheamus. Only leaves Orton for him to feud with.

Hopefully he moves to Raw and him and Punk get a good feud going in a few months.