The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Last Man Standing match or similar between him an Jericho at Extreme Rules me thinks.

Seems like something like that, although I'm not a fan of LMS matches, I feel the constant counts just slow it down too much and it gets boring(although AJ and Bubba Ray had a decent one a few months ago)

The promo was alright but it's a pretty awful storyline, last week's part was really good but all the family stuff is just cringeworthy pish. If someone actually tried to use that sort of patter, they'd just be laughed off.

Henry and Punk had a good 'un last week. I'm hopeful for more of the same.

Aye, quite enjoyed it last week. It's for the title this week though which is interesting because if Jericho attacks Punk again - I can't see Henry taking it well, yet I doubt he'll lose cleanly either.

EDIT: Well that was shite.

Edited by Ludo *1

They should do a story on the progress of the hand Mae Young gave birth too. It must be in high school about now. About the only worthwhile storyline Henry has been involved in. Oh wait didn't he shag a tranny too?

Right so Jericho claims Punk is an alcoholic. Punk says Jericho has "sent him to that dark place".....so is he admitting to being an alcoholic.

An unbelieveably shite story. These 2 deserve a million times better. A half decent story could have lead to a belting feud...instead we get this pish. It's like they're repeating the same segment 3-4 weeks in a row each time.

They should do a story on the progress of the hand Mae Young gave birth too. It must be in high school about now. About the only worthwhile storyline Henry has been involved in. Oh wait didn't he shag a tranny too?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Those beers could have been put to good use. :angry:

Jericho never slipped on his hole this week.