Coke....it's The Real Thing

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

A certain England international, recently moved to pastures sunnier is in a spot of bother with the old Columbian nose candy... watch this space... :ph34r:

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

Anyone see his interview on SkySports news a couple of weeks back...? It may just be coincidence but he was jittery as hell, he came across as a right div rather than someone who's representing one of the top clubs in the world.

If any of these allegations are true he's in it up to his neck.

You'll find this has been in Popbitch and the Observer Said and Done. He was described as a trouble loving moron. His girlfriend is not even D list celebrity unless you happen to watch pisspoor chat shows with Terry Christian at 3 in the morning on ITV,

And Eric is slightly over-egging the pudding, it's not a major story, there's no police action involved. It's just a photo held by a tabloid which has connections with this player's former North East club, there'll be a big uproar but so what? it's just vaguely entertaining to guess who.

Another clue - he is always injured.

• 2 weeks later...

According to the BBC, this player may be heading to the USA to recover from injury. COuld his new club have a reason to keep him away from matches (and drug testers) for a wee while? Could he be heading to the States for medical reasons other than injury, i.e. a wee spell in the Yankee equivelent of the Priory?

Obviously not, all idle speculation.

According to the BBC, this player may be heading to the USA to recover from injury. COuld his new club have a reason to keep him away from matches (and drug testers) for a wee while? Could he be heading to the States for medical reasons other than injury, i.e. a wee spell in the Yankee equivelent of the Priory?

Obviously not, all idle speculation.

I thought he was back in training and looking to play soon....

Archived