Livingston - all the threads merged

At very least you are connected to someone at Livingston FC. You know to much of what's happening on the inside.

I know a few people that's correct but they are not any of the names mentioned on here.

I am not and never have been an official or had any involvement in Livingston FC.

Happy Now.

Too late for the back track, the cat was out the bag ages ago.  As dunc mentioned above, your low opinion of the target audience, has been your downfall.

PS we won't be happy until you stop using capital letters mid-sentence.

Awww how nice. I never thought I'd see the day that Duncan Freemason would battle on behalf of us Livi fans.

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)

Soon we will be having him round for tea and calling him bae. 8)

Hell will freeze over first.....

It's funny that Gnaw maintains that he's not (and never has been) involved at Livi yet is on here breaking news before the club does.

It's all over the news.

Change the record for gods sake.

It's funny that Gnaw maintains that he's not (and never has been) involved at Livi yet is on here breaking news before the club does.  

Suppose that's the dilemma of secretly being involved in the club and having a huge ego to feed.  Never answers anything that doesnt suit his agenda.....especially after big dunc the freemason called him out the other day.

I did do a quick google before I replied to you and couldn't see it anywhere. I'll be sure to watch Jackie Bird tonight for the exclusive.

Can't see it anywhere either, not on twitter, our OS, or any Livi news feeds. Perhaps Gnaw could put a link up from one of these many news articles.

I knew we got a new goalkeeping coach as well, David Martindale told me as I passed him in the street.

Seriously though I did see this on my twitter someone I followed liked the guys post on his own twitter can't remember who or what the goalkeeping coach' name was but I do remember he was the former Albion Rovers goalkeeping coach (I think).

I knew we got a new goalkeeping coach as well, David Martindale told me as I passed him in the street.

Seriously though I did see this on my twitter someone I followed liked the guys post on his own twitter can't remember who or what the goalkeeping coach' name was but I do remember he was the former Albion Rovers goalkeeping coach (I think).

Yeah, Ross Ballantyne. I saw the tweet also mate.

Also, does anyone know if we are sticking with Joma kits for next season? Just had a browse and they do an Amber and black strip.

I think with what the club has been saying, perhaps they will listen to the fans and kick on with an amber/gold top for next season.