Livingston - all the threads merged

3 hours ago, LogieLivi said:

Rangers website after the move - http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/kelly-moves-loan/

Ah well, you'd think he'd want to stay on till the end of the season with him getting regular first team games with us, and the chance to win a league title too. The Jan date was prob to see how things worked out and if he was getting first team games.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

22 hours ago, LogieLivi said:

We should be aiming to keep the entire squad and start giving Morgan Neill a few starts as I feel he's going to leave us and become a decent centre back somewhere else and we are left stuck with Lithgow.
Kelly is only on loan until January, or has it been confirmed anywhere that he's extended to the end of the season? Otherwise we are left with a part time starting goalkeeper.

Heard on Saturday that St Mirren are in for him 

17 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

I see Keaghan still hasn't made any appearances for Bidvest, would take him back in a heartbeat!

He also isn't listed on their team list at all

I've seen him once or twice in St. John's recently,  think he just went through surgery. 

If he's still available id be looking at him for next season but we have more than enough in midfield this season. 

On ‎27‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 13:48, Livithegreat said:

What position does he play? 

All I've seemed to find so far is that he's a defender - played a fair bit of youth football in The Netherlands One match report (which is one of three I can find) mentions him being sent off :D

Edited by ATLIS

1 hour ago, LogieLivi said:

Livingston release Connor Quinn and Darren Smith from their contracts.

Shame, always wanted to see Quinn in action

Expected Smith to find it tough to break into CM with who we already have in the first team, in addition to Ogilvie and Knox pushing from the bench.

More concerned about Quinn, though, not saying he would've turned into a world-beater but the thought of heading into next season with Gary Maley as the only full-time (:lol:) goalkeeper gives me the fear.

4 minutes ago, Afro said:

Expected Smith to find it tough to break into CM with who we already have in the first team, in addition to Ogilvie and Knox pushing from the bench.

More concerned about Quinn, though, not saying he would've turned into a world-beater but the thought of heading into next season with Gary Maley as the only full-time (:lol:) goalkeeper gives me the fear.

I had heard Makey was only PT with Livi

Why would anyone be mad?  

A convicted thug wearing a tag who brandished a baseball bat in central defence alongside a convicted sex offender coached by a convicted drug dealer.  Not forgetting the striker whose dad did porage for dealing.

No outrage here,  I'm sure everyone is delighted for your excellent community club.

Edited by DestroyedByMadness